PDA

View Full Version : Math has decided, it's time to make some friends

Meru_Lee
12-06-2012, 01:21 AM
..Over the past years we've all seen many guilds come and go from this server, many good players and many fun times.
Our guild, the Math guild has been one of the smaller guilds on this server that remained a tight-knit community of about 20 good friends and good players.

.....However, as DDO ages and time marches on we have begun to shrink. What was once 20 fun and active members has diminished to only 3-5 active accounts.
With this loss, our guild has started to struggle daily with finding people to play with or quests to do. We can pug, but there is only so much that can be accomplished in a pug and they are always so difficult to fill.
.....I'm not often a forum poster, yet I post more on here then any of my other comrades. I also seem to have a terrible way with words so anyone reading this must forgive me if what I am trying to type sounds silly or laughable in your ears :)

.....I am here to propose an alliance.. or maybe something else to work out with any of our neighboring guilds, I know a few of you know us as good players back in our day and have seen us around, I hope you still remember us as such. Yet, as a guild, we are on the verge of dying and splitting off our own separate ways. None of us want to do that and even if we did then we would have nowhere else to go, but we are constantly struggling looking for people to play with and things to do while we are online. We solo more often then not because of this.

.....I ask you now, the guilds of Argonesson for your help, to ask for this shows a desperate desire to keep a dying guild alive. Until recent events and mergers between some larger guilds, I had a few of those guilds that I was going to ask before I posted this statement, yet with them no longer existing for certain reasons, I feel forced to come out into public and ask those willing to listen. If anyone would like to give Math a helping hand here with an alliance or channel join or something of your own invention, please let us know or pm me here or in game on Emmile and I will try my best to get back to you. Thank you

http://i49.tinypic.com/5a3mdl.jpg

MalarKan
12-06-2012, 05:22 AM
does dis means ill have to stop being anonynewb on my toonz? :>

MalarKan
12-06-2012, 05:39 AM
well, being a lil bit more serious, it is true and, since we practicly helped to built the guild from scratch, to leave is like... sad :< . So, solution could be simple: to be in an active channel thats not just Star's 'tr' channel for raid filling and regular epics, for a start... puging Epic Elites can take forever and go so wrong most of the time, ha :D i know theres people arround that remembers that Cisko is not that bad of a player nor the gimpy acrobat that used to be 4 rogue lives ago... :P

Thing is, the game can be so boring when you realize the people you were so used to run with is not arround anymore... and then you stare at the social pannel just to not find pugs that would satisfy your gaming mood. And im pretty sure this is happening to many small/medium sized guilds arround filled with ppl thats been playing the game for 2 years or more.

So, cheers all! and if you dont see us arround anymore, well, i supose you know what happened: we went to play WOW! >:D ... (og no -.- )

cheekysmile
12-06-2012, 06:46 AM
I hear Math never solved anything?

(sorry couldn't resist :))