PDA

View Full Version : End rewards for Shroud

Bonulino
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
They have been pretty pathetic lately. Will this get fixed soon?

shadereaper33
12-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Since you provided such a plethora of information about the issue, I can safely say that something will be done, sometime after this moment.

Sirea
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I dunno, I much prefer a list of crafting ingredients relevant to the raid than a list full of vendor trash, but that's just me.

Bonulino
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I dunno, I much prefer a list of crafting ingredients relevant to the raid than a list full of vendor trash, but that's just me.

I do not object to having crafting ingredients in the end reward list. What I object to is that the last several times I have run Shroud, the ingredients were all small ingredients or Vale quest items. It was nice when large ingredients showed up in the end reward list, but that hasn't happened for a while.

Sirea
12-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I do not object to having crafting ingredients in the end reward list. What I object to is that the last several times I have run Shroud, the ingredients were all small ingredients or Vale quest items. It was nice when large ingredients showed up in the end reward list, but that hasn't happened for a while.

True, I'd rather have a chance at more larges than Vale ingredients. Then again, with how OP epic characters are I'm surprised I'm not seeing more elite runs for the extra chests.

MrChipinator
12-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Sure it's getting fixed, right alongside lag.

GrampaBill
12-05-2012, 11:34 AM
I really would like to see the quest Stones in the list. I'm getting pretty well stocked in the item ingredients.

Miow
12-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Funny i should mention this but before when you ran hard you were guaranteed 2 larges in the last chests. I've only received 1 the last few runs i wonder if they changed that.

stoerm
12-05-2012, 12:34 PM
I have a theory that loot tables are programmed to give worse loot over time. I too have not seen larges in Shroud end rewards in a while.

Habreno
12-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Funny i should mention this but before when you ran hard you were guaranteed 2 larges in the last chests. I've only received 1 the last few runs i wonder if they changed that.

1 always guaranteed, and on Hard/Elite 1/2 extra chests that have a chance to drop larges. Pretty high chance too- I think on Elite you're guaranteed two larges.

Of course, that's not including Phase 4.

Bonulino
12-05-2012, 12:42 PM

I typically run Shroud on hard, and I can't remember a run where I didn't get at least 2 large ingredients out of the 2 Phase 4 chests + the 3 Phase 5 chests. However, at least one of these is nearly always a depleted Shavarath energy cell! Aside from the fact that I already have tons of these, you have to eat up a +8 weapon to make one of them usable! To then finish out the quest and have not a single large ingredient offered in the end reward list annoys me, especially since I get offered only 1 or no items of gear in the list, which could at least be deconstructed for crafting essences.