PDA

View Full Version : a bunch of suggestions

obscure.jester
11-29-2012, 04:10 PM
- chance to swap epic destinies in taverns as for spells. not at shrines but at least in taverns.

- changing BTC raid named loot to BTA with BTC on equip. next SoS i see on my arcane im gonna scream.

- giving entire loot list on every 20th raid completion as end reward. not half, not some percentage, full list.

- making invisibility and sneak stance dont to trigger off on lever/valve pulling and door entering. 3 updates and still nothing.

- dont come out with a brand new pack every 2 months. please use those months to fix what still needs to be fixed since years as lag, my ddo, shared bank item loss and such rather than adding more bugs due to the new content (which commonly ends up in being still unplayable for days if not weeks).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some lesser ideas:

- putting purchased armor kits in a side cache, in order to be able to activate 'em on each toon one owns. same method actually in use for companions.

- adding a scroll 'n search box in TR cache as in bags.

- adding an item to contain scrolls (and/or material components) for casters.

CaptainSpacePony
11-29-2012, 04:29 PM
- chance to swap epic destinies in taverns as for spells. not at shrines but at least in taverns.
That would be ok, but as it stands you use a trainer. I'm glad my trainer doesn't hang out in a bar all the time. Personally I'm indifferent as to who should be pointing you on your ED path--a deaf floozy who hangs out by a REALLY LOUD fountain or a bartender. The best priests/healers in the game live in the bars, not in the Temple of the Soverign Host.

- changing BTC raid named loot to BTA with BTC on equip. There has been some movement this way already, however it is not a complete shift. It may be appropriate in some cases but not others. BtC (on acquire) is a controversial topic, but personally I think it serves a good purpose. /not signed

- giving entire loot list on every 20th raid completion as end reward. not half, not some percentage, full list. Other than making things easier, why? /not signed

- making invisibility and sneak stance dont to trigger off on lever/valve pulling and door entering. I don't know if it is currently WAI or what you suggest is. If it is not WAI, then that would be a good fix. If it is WAI, then I would like the change IF it does not make invis/sneak too OP.

- dont come out with a brand new pack every 2 months. please use those months to fix what still needs to be fixed since years as lag, my ddo, shared bank item loss and such rather than adding more bugs due to the new content (which commonly ends up in being still unplayable for days if not weeks).
You are not alone in this request. It comes up often. That being said, /not signed.

- putting purchased armor kits in a side cache, in order to be able to activate 'em on each toon one owns. same method actually in use for companions. Sounds cool, but what would it do to the price?

- adding a scroll 'n search box in TR cache as in bags. This would probably be an easy mod that would be appreciated. I'd like it included on all bank spaces though.

- adding an item to contain scrolls (and/or material components) for casters. Another common suggestion. I just recently came up with a reason why I oppose it (which was nicely countered by another poster). Items that are hot barred/used in combat (like scrolls, potions, weapons, etc) should not have a container other than your pack. In the case such a container is added, these items should have to be removed before they were "combat ready" enough to be put on a hot bar. Specifically regarding spell components, isn't that what omnidust is in effect? I don't like omnidust, but I think that's the solution we have been given.