PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see a discount on what's never been discounted before

Alrik_Fassbauer
11-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Hello,

today I just thought : What has never been discounted before ? Why do I get the feeling that I have seen everything already ?

For example : Collectible bags. I only remember them being discounted once or twice since I began playing (and that was last October).

Or Hair Dyes. Rarely be discounted. Same goes with Armor Kits.

I think that with a little bit of marketing research it would be relatively easy to find this out : Check all the DDO sales from last year until now, and just compare this list with what's available at the DDO store.

That just as an suggestion.

I had this idea partly because I would like to buy really big collectible bags - but they are too expensive for my taste, personally. The biggest ones even cost as much as adventures do, and if I have the choice, then I *always* prioritise Adventure Packs higher than everything else. Personally.

Alrik

Therrias
11-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Start looking at coupon codes. The most recent one is 100 points off of any purchase.

Alrik_Fassbauer
11-23-2012, 10:41 AM
I do know. I'm the one who gets this sale info into "my" guild.

I rather wanted to adress a more general point.

Because, for example, this was I think the 7th or so discount on Hearts Of Wood, for example.

Jaid314
11-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I do know. I'm the one who gets this sale info into "my" guild.

I rather wanted to adress a more general point.

Because, for example, this was I think the 7th or so discount on Hearts Of Wood, for example.

you only need to buy an adventure pack or shared bank once. you need to buy a heart of wood any time you want to LR or GR.

now, granted, collectible bags are at least 1/char. but for a lot of things, well... going on sale more often just makes more sense.

(also, on a side note, if you want hair stuff, try entering the lotteries... not as many people seem to apply for the hair ones ime).

FestusHood
11-23-2012, 02:42 PM
(also, on a side note, if you want hair stuff, try entering the lotteries... not as many people seem to apply for the hair ones ime).

I've found several hair dyes in loot and they also sell on the auction house for a reasonable price.

Alrik_Fassbauer
11-24-2012, 12:54 PM
I've found several hair dyes in loot and they also sell on the auction house for a reasonable price.

I never found any in chests. I had thought that this was impossible.