View Full Version : New Account Option..."DILLIGAF"

Bacab
11-12-2012, 07:20 PM
We only have 3 options now...

Free to Play
Premium
VIP

I propose a new option.
DILLIGAF (Does it look like I give a fu**?)

With the DILLIGAF option...you are exempted from Dungeon Alert. You do not have Raid timers at all. You are always under a stacking +50% XP bonus. You always have a +2 Loot Gem Bonus. While under DILLIGAF status, you cannot be squelched and you can do whatever you want on the forums. You are immune to Negative Rep. This DILLIGAF status is just like Pay to Win, but better. Oh yeah, under DILLIGAF status, you will not have DDO Store messages every time you look at your character sheet. You will not have DDO Store advertisements every time you meet a Beholder or a Mummy.

Cost? $50 a month

What do you guys think?

Hikup
11-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I think all the devs are running on that plan.

Faxe
11-12-2012, 08:02 PM
We only have 3 options now...

Free to Play
Premium
VIP

I propose a new option.
DILLIGAF (Does it look like I give a fu**?)

With the DILLIGAF option...you are exempted from Dungeon Alert. You do not have Raid timers at all. You are always under a stacking +50% XP bonus. You always have a +2 Loot Gem Bonus. While under DILLIGAF status, you cannot be squelched and you can do whatever you want on the forums. You are immune to Negative Rep. This DILLIGAF status is just like Pay to Win, but better. Oh yeah, under DILLIGAF status, you will not have DDO Store messages every time you look at your character sheet. You will not have DDO Store advertisements every time you meet a Beholder or a Mummy.

Cost? $50 a month

What do you guys think?

I'd definitely buy that option if I don't really care where the game is heading. But if I really don't care, then I would not buy it...so confused now.

I think all the devs are running on that plan.

Hehe, that explains it now.