PDA

View Full Version : what low level items might be the best for fast leveling?

minimomo
11-01-2012, 05:42 AM
say between levels 1-14 and for ranger.

awesomest two things comes to mind and i have for examples: charged gauntlets, the blood stone.

i also have : gs air guard dexterity skills hp googles, dual gs weapons, minos legens, boots of the innocent, silver flame talisman, tumbleweed, snakevest skin, madstone boots.

anything good i am missing?

as of level 13, my build as follows (zero buff)

str: 24, dex: 30, con: 24, int: 10, wis: 18, cha: 8 --- reflex 24. fort 21. will 14. ac 37. hp 315.

cannith crafting ideas also welcome.

akash
11-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Yes, you are missing the most important item for a level 1-25 ranger. It's upgraded Quiver of Alacrity (http://ddowiki.com/page/Quiver_of_Alacrity).

minimomo
11-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Yes, you are missing the most important item for a level 1-25 ranger. It's upgraded Quiver of Alacrity (http://ddowiki.com/page/Quiver_of_Alacrity).

wow! cool i totally forgot about that as i was tempest back 2 years ago and recently returned! thanks a lot.

ReaperAlexEU
11-01-2012, 06:40 AM
if you do a lot of pugging and find you're in a group you cant just face-roll to the end consider picking up a paralyser and a cursespewer pair (para in main, curse in off). that defensive combo will let you slice and dice at a decent pace (it's hard to slow down a good melee even with such weapons) while performing some very good CC that the pug is probably lacking.

naturally the GS weapons will be your preference for speed, but if its all going pear shaped the para+curse combo can make a massive difference at those levels (works well in the vale too).

the alternative is a paralysing bow with improved precise shot, when you get em all lined up that can work a treat.

sandypaws
11-01-2012, 07:49 AM
I like using invulnerability armor and holy weapons from level 1ish through 8ish.

Therrias
11-01-2012, 07:53 AM
ML 4 cove trinkets are great.

Necklace of Contemplation is great for ML 0

Of course the best items for fast leveling are Voice of the Master and/or Mantle of the Worldshaper.

Bacab
11-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Silver Bow for a Ranged Ranger

Necklace of Contemplation is awesome.

Abashi Set

Carnifex for EVERY melee with martial weapon prof...unless you are a handwrap user
Yes...Carnifex even for a dual-wielders until you get your second dual-wield feat.

I like invulnerability and lifeshield also.

Nightforge Gorget

Minos at 11 if you don't have something better.

Bramble Casters are AMAZING while leveling.

Invis clickies if you solo a lot.

Expeditious Retreat clickies...

ReaperAlexEU
11-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Carnifex for EVERY melee with martial weapon prof...unless you are a handwrap user
Yes...Carnifex even for a dual-wielders until you get your second dual-wield feat.

heh, carnifex rocked on my wiz too all the way to lvl12. didnt get the same use on my sorc tho for some reason. but yeah, 1 hitting a mob with those frequent crits is great :)

bartharok
11-01-2012, 10:18 AM
for level 14 id recommend parasitic breastplate