PDA

View Full Version : Change touch of death



goodoldxelos
10-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Two suggestions,

1. Change touch of death in a way to make it variable (example: have it scale upon character level?, allow damage boost, critical hits and such to increase damage)

2. Allow it to bypass deathward.

Musouka
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Two suggestions,

1. Change touch of death in a way to make it variable (example: have it scale upon character level?, allow damage boost, critical hits and such to increase damage)

2. Allow it to bypass deathward.

You know, it used to be 500 points untyped damage, no save.

They then nerfed it to 500 points negative energy damage, with a save for half damage.

Even as it is now, I still loved it on my previous life with Ninja Spy. I do believe if you mark someone with the triple negative finisher, it does boost the negative damage. Also stunned takes more damage.

Also, bypassing deathward probably wont happen, since they did change its damage type.

Silverwren
10-26-2012, 12:26 PM
No, I'm happy with the way it's functioning now.

redspecter23
10-26-2012, 12:49 PM
I think that the only things the devs should be allowed to touch in the foreseeable future are things that are actually broken. Their track record lately on things they are trying to fix is abysmal. Touching things that actually work is just asking for trouble. This post is only 30% sarcastic. The other 70% is me honestly trying to help Turbine make themselves look better by not mucking anything else up.