PDA

View Full Version : Make the following items from DDO Store unbound:

Vellrad
10-25-2012, 05:49 AM
-cosmetic armor kits
-gold seal hirelings
-tomes
-guest passes (and ability to use them on yourself)
-all cosmetic gear
-XP and loot boosting potions and gems
-bags (binds permanently when something gets placed inside)
-hearts of wood

Reasons are simple: now people are selling things like creature companions and raid bypasses, so adding more things for sale won't break the game (as long as theese are harmles things, like those on list).

What does the other players think about it?

goodoldxelos
10-25-2012, 06:25 AM
/signed, no reason for it to be unbound. It appears they may be already doing this slowly.

Saravis
10-25-2012, 06:32 AM
I'd love for cosmetic kits to be auction-able. I wouldn't spend TP on them, but if priced reasonably I'd spend the plat. I'm sure there are other people like me, so Turbine doing this could increase sales on the cosmetic kits as people who would want to make some plat off of TP could sell the kits.

Musouka
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
I'd say yes to all except Tomes and Guest Passes.

The rest have relatively minor effects on the overall gaming and system that is in place.

donfilibuster
10-25-2012, 05:52 PM
More fuel to eventually getting to trade TP directly.
There would be people that can't buy tp with $ or farming and see the chance go to waste.
There's gifting the codes, maybe it'd be good to ask in market if anyone needs one before buying a pet for trade.
If it could be made a safe trade it'd be a healthier market and likely more $ for turbine.

Vellrad
10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd say yes to all except Tomes and Guest Passes.

The rest have relatively minor effects on the overall gaming and system that is in place.

I listed guest passes, because they can only be used on someone else, and people are selling them already, but its based on trust; will he pay after I shot pass on them, will he shot pass after I pay. Unbinding them would remove trust element.

Tomes are dropping in game (except XP tomes) and there would be no big deal with them- just buy a tome, and its normal item.

ssgcmwatson
10-26-2012, 07:56 AM
add quivers to the list please!