PDA

View Full Version : Quest Feedback: Rest Stop

Tolero
10-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Use this thread for feedback on the Rest Stop quest in Update 16! (Be sure to let us know what level / class combination your character is)

Texlaw1992
10-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Just thought I'd mention that I observed no problems whatsoever with this quest. My lvl 20 / epic 5 Paladin / Unyielding Sovereign could not remove the beartrap and could not safely detonate the staff which required arcane energy, but otherwise everything seemed to work as intended.

Saaluta
10-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Saalutaball, 20 monk/5 epic...completed on casual with no problems, love how the different staves can be broken using different tactics, although there should be a umd option for dissipating the energy from the staff, although I never took any damage from just breaking them over my knee probably because I made the save every time. Also liked the fact that you could go back to the store during the quest. The bear trap should have other options than just disable device like a str, dex, int, or wis check(and yes, if you think about it for a moment all 4 of these could be used to open a bear trap), but otherwise a fairly nice quest...but should get rid of the sparkly motes on some of the quest objectives.

Saal :)

Crazyfruit
10-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Fun quest. Loved the NPC dialogue, and the way we progress further inside at the start.

It wasn't obvious to me what the staves were for or why I should bother with them.

From the initial conversations it seemed like we'd face an evil band of adventurers inside. I was a little disappointed when it turned out to be a miniature army of the same monsters we had fought in the other quests.

Terebinthia
10-16-2012, 02:10 AM
I really enjoyed the setting, more castle dungeons please! And loved the NPC dialogues, particularly the paladin and the barbarian. Good potential for a split up and conquer approach which recommends the pack to me. There were a couple of stuck mephits in the first big room after you open up the dungeon. Also enjoyed the method to open up the dungeon. This was probably the quest I enjoyed the most. Nice job.

caquias
10-16-2012, 05:14 AM
At the red name gargoyle it put me in a non room space could hear him but could not fight him but the quest was fun and hope it gets work out

arkonas
10-16-2012, 10:31 AM
i enjoyed this quest. i like how each staff had a different way to destroy them. i like stuff like this like lords of dust. if you want the op you should get that class to do it :) i enjoy that. i completed all of the quests on a 20 sorc 2 epic.

Grosbeak07
10-16-2012, 08:54 PM
I really liked the look and feel of this quest and the great NPC dialogue, I ran it on a Level 20/0 Epic Barbarian on Epic Casual and had no difficulty at all.

I think this is a good test run of what you guys can do in the future, I would like something a little bigger and more complicated (a raid perhaps? :D ), but I'll take this for now.

Didn't notice any particular bugs and didn't have anything bug out on me (that I'm aware of!)

Marupal
10-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Fun quest. The layout was cool, lighting was great. Nice atmosphere. ...and enough variation to keep you wondering what was going to happen next as you trotted down the halls.
Nice!
The only disappointing part of this quest: you can't take the torches with you. ;)

EDIT: artificer 20/5 epic