PDA

View Full Version : Quest chain suggestion

thunir
10-11-2012, 09:35 AM
I was dwelling on the fact that, all great bound items that don't currently fit our builds basically become wasted space in a bank vault.

My first thought was the create a Quest chain or Raid that allowed you to assemble the components to unbind 1 item for 1 turn. No real loot per say, just finding the materials for this "unbinding ritual". It would stay bound to account, but allow 1 share to another character and become Bind on Equip.

Then, I though it would be a hard sell to create an entire Quest chain around this idea. So my Even better proposal is to incorporate this into a rarely played content pac. My first suggestion would be the Titan raid, hardly played anymore, poor loot to current game standards. I don't think it would take much tweaking, to scale this for Epic, it already has an alter for the UI.

I know different suggestions have been to address BTC items, and don't know where the developers stand on this issue. Im sure its not a priority, but a mechanic where you are not grinding for loot, but the opportunity to garner something for another character, or reuse a great piece of equipment just sounded fun to me. Plus, we all like options.

dozkal-mo
10-11-2012, 11:16 AM
From what I've heard, Titan and Restless Isles are hardly played because they're just awful. Well, I've never done the Titan raid, anyway. The quests just aren't really worth it. Once on elite during TR then I'm outta there.

brian14
10-11-2012, 02:10 PM
I was dwelling on the fact that, all great bound items that don't currently fit our builds basically become wasted space in a bank vault.

Possibly easier solution to the same problem:

If a BtC item has not been taken out of the bank for 6 months, make it BtA and allow the character to transfer it into shared bank. Once a character takes it out of shared bank, it becomes BtC again.

Gkar
10-11-2012, 02:16 PM
I'm really starting to think all BtC items should become BtA on aquire.