PDA

View Full Version : Reduced number of LFMs & Mutli Flagging quest

gaffneyks
10-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Just a suggestion, for the new epic content.

It is hard to fill up a LFM on a quest chain that requires 3 tiers of flagging and you are on the third tier

There just are not enough players or LFMs anymore. Someone who joins always seems to be missing one quest, then you go and run that go get him flagged, then two people have to leave for dinner, so you have 2 spots open, another person joins, oops he is missing this quest. It is almost impossible trying to finish the final tier.

Also I would prefer to spend my time playing, not waiting for a lfm to fill up, which has become more and more of a problem lately.

Please don't say, you should play with your guildies. My guild has decreased lately ( 2 left because the challenge xp nerf (went to guild wars 2), one quit cause the new raid kept bugging out on him, One disappeared when he got a new woman, & the guild leader quit last week to take 3 months off to play SOWTR.)

I would kinda like to at least finish the chain on one toon.

Silverwren
10-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Ding!

You've hit the nail on the head. This happens to everyone at some point. I usually will attempt to get a group together to finish that last flagging quest and if it doesn't look promising within ten minutes I'll put it aside and try again some other time. Just keep trying, because it's like fishing. Sometimes there are a lot of fish in the water and sometimes there are none. Keep casting!

You're also correct regarding LFMs. I started noticing this five or six months ago and it's been slowly getting worse. Unfortunately I'm not at all sure what's causing it.