PDA

View Full Version : Guild Question

Spadeathome
10-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I was soloing a dungeon and all of a sudden i got a request 2 join a guild? Can someone explain how someone was able to do that?

Aedra1
10-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Desperation? Seriously, it doesn't matter where you are in game or even if you are in a group, people can invite you to their guild if you aren't guilded.

Spadeathome
10-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Desperation? Seriously, it doesn't matter where you are in game or even if you are in a group, people can invite you to their guild if you aren't guilded.

I guess what i should have asked is how did he see me when in a dungeon?

chance2000
10-06-2012, 10:38 AM
You can prevent it.

Go to your main menu.
Then options
Then UI
Then in the list you can make it so you can't accept guild invites.
Its like number #15 from the top make sure it does not have a check in the box.

GrampaBill
10-06-2012, 11:20 AM

Most likely did a search of all people currently online on the server and looked to see if they belonged to a guild. Saw you didn't and sent you an invite.

NostraVar
10-06-2012, 11:30 AM

Go to the Social Panel > Who Tab, leave the field blank, click on search, click on the guild name header (to sort by guild name/guildless). That will get you a list of everyone who is currently logged onto your server, who is not marked anonymous.

HtH

Spadeathome
10-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Go to the Social Panel > Who Tab, leave the field blank, click on search, click on the guild name header (to sort by guild name/guildless). That will get you a list of everyone who is currently logged onto your server, who is not marked anonymous.

HtH

thanks