PDA

View Full Version : Holy Sword Falchion

CaptainSpacePony
10-02-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm sure it's been said before but, "Where is the Falchion version of the Paladin's Holy Sword?" House J sells the maul but not a Falchion? This appears to be a long standing simple oversight. Please correct it.

While I'm at it, stop trying to make paladins use longswords. The named weapons seemingly intended for paladins (4 I can think of) are all longswords. The paladin advice given in Korthos specifically names longsword + shield, but paladins are "crit-loving %%$@$" and should be using weapons that support that... like the falchion.

Falco_Easts
10-02-2012, 01:58 AM
First thing, ignore most advice given in Korthos.
Second, if you want sword & board pali go khopesh or scimitar, not longsword.
Third, go a greatsword if you really want to use the holy sword spell but there are better swords out there then that.

CaptainSpacePony
10-02-2012, 02:01 AM
First thing, ignore most advice given in Korthos.
Second, if you want sword & board pali go khopesh or scimitar, not longsword.
Third, go a greatsword if you really want to use the holy sword spell but there are better swords out there then that.

All of your points support my OP.

Falco_Easts
10-02-2012, 07:58 PM
I agree there should be a holy sword falchion, I was just saying there are alternatives.

For the record, my pali is a THF falchion user and I rarely found the need to use Holy Sword. When I did, I just used the greatword version.

Ralmeth
10-03-2012, 08:41 AM
/Agreed - There's no reason not to add falchion. It's always been like this since the holy sword spell was put into the game...Various people have asked multiple times for this, but it's always fallen on deaf ears :(