PDA

View Full Version : Restet?

Azurchaos
09-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Hello.

I wanted to ask a question.

I have been playing a druid up to lvl 10 and have reli enjoyed it. however i find myself at a point now were i have to stand at the back spaming magic. I but a lot of points into wistom due to the Fire sword spell, but find myself against things that are resistant to fire. and i neglected to strength. i Know you can reset AP but is there a way to reset bace points.

If not can any1 suggest how i might resolve this problem with out making a new character.

Thanks

Zirun
09-30-2012, 12:17 AM
You'll need to undergo a Lesser or Greater Reincarnation, which you'll need a Lesser or Greater Heart of Wood to do. Hearts can be found, bought, and sold in-game, or can be bought in the DDO Store.

NostraVar
09-30-2012, 12:19 AM
All chars get a one time free lessor reincarnation, the only way to reset stats. read up on it at www.ddowiki.com/page/Reincarnation and then go see Kruz the druid in House J.

Azurchaos
09-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Thanks a lot that makes me feel great.

Can any1 advice a nice way to build my druid then. i was leaning towards the magic part but since getting Winter Wolf thats all i love to do now ^^.

So should i build into strength or keep the wisdom up?

Khatzhas
09-30-2012, 12:41 AM
What sort of fire-resistant creatures are you starting to face?

Unless you have completely dumped strength, you should still be able to fight in animal form with a weapon with lots of additional effects. Just be careful which of your strength-boosting effects stack, and which don't.

EllisDee37
09-30-2012, 06:13 AM
Note on lesser (or greater) reincarnation:

In order to minimize the chance of bugs, be sure to spend all your points before undergoing a reincarnation. That means if you have enough xp to take another level, take that level first. If you have any unspent AP, spend them.

As long as your character is "all squared away," the chance of bugs should be minimized.

Azurchaos
09-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Were can these Hearts of Wood be picked up without using DDO Store? or AH (reli expensive)

Dysmetria
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Were can these Hearts of Wood be picked up without using DDO Store? or AH (reli expensive)They are extremely rare drops which is why they sell for so much on the AH.

You should have one free LR as a previous poster mentioned, dd you talk to Kruz yet?

cdbd3rd
09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Were can these Hearts of Wood be picked up without using DDO Store? or AH (reli expensive)

The current lottery is for a Lesser Heart.

It's a long shot, but another option.

edit: went to double-check if was still a current lottery....

And no - so scratch that suggestion. The LR must've ended already, replaced by an UBER bracelet of friends. :(

cdbd3rd
10-01-2012, 07:28 PM
The current lottery is for a Lesser Heart.

It's a long shot, but another option.

edit: went to double-check if was still a current lottery....

And no - so scratch that suggestion. The LR must've ended already, replaced by an UBER bracelet of friends. :(

Another LR Heart lottery back up for 10/2. Jump on it!!

:)

Cauthey
10-01-2012, 07:45 PM
I would suggest 1) checking out Ron's Character Planner (http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/), 2) sifting the forums here to try and find some Druid builds, and 3) possibly even starting your own thread asking for build advice prior to going to Kruz for your free Lesser Reincarnation (character respec).

The community is usually pretty helpful in helping assist with and provide class builds that will fit to your playstyle.

Good luck! :D