PDA

View Full Version : ToD Set Question

pleistocene
09-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Does the Shintao I set stack with the Warpriest I set?

Because when I look at the details portion of my inventory the "bonus" for to hit does change.

Can someone confirm or clarify or tell me if they stack or not?

Thanks.

pleistocene
09-29-2012, 07:30 AM
BUMP.

Wow..8 hours later and no response.

Lladarn
09-29-2012, 08:08 AM
I would not expect the to-hit portion to stack as they are the same bonus (i.e,. exceptional +2).

Naramsin
09-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Also, there is an "Effects" chat log that will mention effects that do not stack (when you log in, buff, swap equipment, etc.). It should show up in your General chat tab by default. Not sure if it's 100% reliable, though.

BlackSteel
09-29-2012, 08:34 AM
I would think so, havent tested warpriest; but the damage from shintao stacks with the FB set bonus, and both stack with the claw set. and the to hit stacks with the raven's set.

set bonuses typically stack with everything with the exception of spell related bonuses. The game still only looks at the highest bonus you have in regards to spell power/crit

pleistocene
09-29-2012, 11:22 AM
I would think so, havent tested warpriest; but the damage from shintao stacks with the FB set bonus, and both stack with the claw set. and the to hit stacks with the raven's set.

set bonuses typically stack with everything with the exception of spell related bonuses. The game still only looks at the highest bonus you have in regards to spell power/crit

thanks for a legit answer but i already know that they stack know, the set bonus from shintao is untyped where as the war priest is exceptional.

thanks