PDA

View Full Version : need help epic destinies

joenic2
09-24-2012, 08:32 PM
ok. So I just leveled up my wiz lvl 20. I go to fatespinner to claim magister but I can't select anything. I had chosen sentinel in a previous life but never got beyond the first tier..... Do I have to level up to 3 to change to magister? Need help.... I thought I could just make sentinel unactive and go magister since i am a wiz.

Machination
09-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Unfortunately, you pick up where you left off before you TR'd. All present and future lives do not matter, you need to open up access by grinding through the EDs to get to the one you want, starting with Sentinel (where you left off in your case).

ok. So I just leveled up my wiz lvl 20. I go to fatespinner to claim magister but I can't select anything. I had chosen sentinel in a previous life but never got beyond the first tier..... Do I have to level up to 3 to change to magister? Need help.... I thought I could just make sentinel unactive and go magister since i am a wiz.

Ssdprref
10-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Unfortunately, you pick up where you left off before you TR'd. All present and future lives do not matter, you need to open up access by grinding through the EDs to get to the one you want, starting with Sentinel (where you left off in your case).

Where you get this from, I maxxed Fury on my ranger then TR'd into an Artificer.

It let me select any from Drac, Magister or Fatesinger. Eventually I selected Fatesinger.

Syllph
10-02-2012, 06:17 AM
Where you get this from, I maxxed Fury on my ranger then TR'd into an Artificer.

It let me select any from Drac, Magister or Fatesinger. Eventually I selected Fatesinger.

Then you're bugged (in a good way) Could you SS your Destiny Tree to show you have 5 in fury and something in Fatesinger with nothing in between?

What he wrote is correct, when you "Claim" your destiny it is your starting point. If you claimed Exaulted angel on a fvs life then TRed into a Druid (which would normally start at Shiradi), you wouldn't have access to Shiradi. You'd have to start at Exaulted Angel.