PDA

View Full Version : What to twist for artificer

zeichen-thest
09-23-2012, 05:34 AM
I have almost capped all destinies, just a few more levels in wild fury. I have the +2fate tome.

My thought was to stay in draconic, twist tier2 magister +3 DC evocation, tier 1 exalted angel Endliess Faith, and Shiradri tier 4 stay good (perhaps prism).

What would you choose for your arti?

jakeelala
09-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Energy burst, +3 evoc, boulder toss

Aldieb
09-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Mine is more for the ranged that for the spells, so if I won't find something more interesting, I'll twist:

1 - tier 3 - shadowdancer
grim precision
2 - tier 1 - magister
unearthly reactions
3 - tier 1 - sentinel
brace for impact

Deathdefy
09-24-2012, 07:36 AM
+3 Evoc / +2 Evoc / 15% -10 Reflex Saves

zeichen-thest
09-24-2012, 07:36 PM
I assume that all of you are using Shiradri as your active then?

Am I the only one that doesn't like shiradri for arti?

jakeelala
09-24-2012, 09:33 PM
I assume that all of you are using Shiradri as your active then?

Am I the only one that doesn't like shiradri for arti?

Shiradi is awesome, but better if you cast. Shadow is real nice otherwise.

zeichen-thest
09-26-2012, 06:06 AM
I liked shadow and shirardri, but I still found that when in draconic capped I did a lot more damage and could blow through quests slightly faster. The amount of DPS was just insane. Shadow is cool and I took a lot less damage and was able to do some cool stuff but unfortunately a lot of the enhancements were better suited if you had rogue levels.

Some of the issue is gear related. I don't have any radiance items or cold power items, so the stay frost and stay good don't do nearly as much as a lightening breath or lightening energy burst wearing the epic wind bracers.

conanj77
09-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Ima rebel, lets use Magister for my idea!

1: Double rainbow(costly but worth it)
2: Energy burst
3: Unending favor(or whatever the +10% Spell point thing is)

then PewPewPew, use your pet as a tank with a Phat +8to all stats(without even trying) and watch the enemies die from random explosions and the like... you know... DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY!!!

BlackSteel
09-29-2012, 05:11 PM
+3 DC / +2 DC / and +40% fort

using shiradi, the fort bonus lets me use yugo Int pots w/o feeling too dangerous

I d consider the magister proc for -saves if I liked Tovens. but I prefer Lucid or Corruption, so a penalty to reflex saves doesnt do much for me

If shadowdancer or DI then I'd twist in one of the shiradi stances along with the + DC's as needed.

zeichen-thest
10-02-2012, 06:10 AM
conan, you do realize that energy burst is tier 4 and requires 10 fate points, and double rainbow about the same.

Cannot even come close to doing what you suggest.