PDA

View Full Version : Recovery in Crafting Halls

CaptainSpacePony
09-18-2012, 11:42 AM
I understand why fun-loving barbarian, attention-needing bards, and drunkard clerics all rest and recover charges in taverns like shrines.
What I don't understand is why studious artificers and scholarly wizards don't recharge clickies etc in crafting halls.

I propose that the Cannith Crafting Hall count as a tavern for purposes of healing and restoration. I wouldn't be put off by a smoothie stand or bind point either.

gphysalis
09-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't be put off by a smoothie stand or bind point either.

I'd like to see a smoothie stand in the crafting halls.

Crafter: Well, we took some greater water essences, and added some tropical fruit from the foothold...

Silverwren
09-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Sure, why not? We can repair all of our gear there now. Why not get a hard apple cider while we're deconstructing all our loot?

Kmnh
09-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Yup, the crafting halls look like a perfect place for a barkeep.

While at it, add a deconstruct altar to the guild ship amenities. It would save so much time to deconstruct in between quests without running to house C or K.

Galeria
09-18-2012, 12:21 PM
A little bistro in the crafting halls would be lovely. I could use a nice strong mochachinolatte to keep me awake while deconstructing or (snore) sundering.

madmaxhunter
09-18-2012, 12:25 PM
NO DRINKS IN THE CRAFTING HALL!!

The devices are very sensitive to moisture.

donfilibuster
09-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Room size is not a factor, let them cast Mordenkainen's Magnificent Tavern

azrael4h
09-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Yup, the crafting halls look like a perfect place for a barkeep.

While at it, add a deconstruct altar to the guild ship amenities. It would save so much time to deconstruct in between quests without running to house C or K.

Yes please. I rarely bother deconning anymore until my crafter's inventory is full and the shared bank is full.