PDA

View Full Version : Something isn't right here:

BigSlugger
09-17-2012, 09:57 AM
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t483/Kanatash/store-1.jpg

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t483/Kanatash/store2.jpg

Zarquine
09-17-2012, 10:30 AM
I noticed the same, but I found out that you can't buy King's Forest, ect. not as a single pack, just in combination like the MoTU Adventure Pack (no Challenges?) or the MotU Complete Pack (with Challenges?).

QuartermasterX
09-17-2012, 11:01 AM
I noticed the same, but I found out that you can't buy King's Forest, ect. not as a single pack, just in combination like the MoTU Adventure Pack (no Challenges?) or the MotU Complete Pack (with Challenges?).

You are correct, King's Forest, Demonweb, and Underdark should not have been displaying in the store. This issue has since been corrected.

We also have the MoTU Epic Pack which includes Challenges and Epic Destinies. The Complete Pack includes the Druid Class.

Bladedge
09-17-2012, 11:21 AM
You are correct, King's Forest, Demonweb, and Underdark should not have been displaying in the store. This issue has since been corrected.

We also have the MoTU Epic Pack which includes Challenges and Epic Destinies. The Complete Pack includes the Druid Class.

So are you saying both MotU packs listed in the DDOstore, not the DDO Market contain Challenges and Epic Destinies cause there is no MoTU Epic Pack but there is a MotU Adventure Packs but it doesn't mention anything about Challenges and Epic Destinies?

Then there are the 3 Eveningstar village quests and 1 underdark quest that are not even mention in any bundle DDo store or Marketplace.

QuartermasterX
09-17-2012, 12:27 PM
So are you saying both MotU packs listed in the DDOstore, not the DDO Market contain Challenges and Epic Destinies cause there is no MoTU Epic Pack but there is a MotU Adventure Packs but it doesn't mention anything about Challenges and Epic Destinies?

Then there are the 3 Eveningstar village quests and 1 underdark quest that are not even mention in any bundle DDo store or Marketplace.

The MOTU Epic Pack includes Menace of the Underdark Adventure Packs (King's Forest, Underdark, & Demonweb), Eveningstar Challenge Pack, and Epic Destinies. If you have purchased any of these already it will not be available in the DDO Store.

Bladedge
09-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I finally Found the Menace of the Underdark Epic Pack that was mention but its only being shown under Featured Items > New to the DDO Store.

It is currently not showing up with the other 2 MotU packs in the Account > Adventures Packs > High Level category.

Might want to correct that problem.

Gleep_Wurp
09-21-2012, 01:07 PM
they didnt even proof read it before rolling it out to the store. :confused: