PDA

View Full Version : Craft a Paralyzing Repeating XBow?

Ravand
09-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Hey all-

I am a lvl 14 artificer trying to craft his first repeating xBow. All of my crafting skills are 37-40. I have never crafted an item, only gaining my levels through deconstructing (and leveling as an artificer). I have read Paralyzing xBows are regarded as a good choice, but when I consult the cubicleninja Cannith crafting calculator I see no prefix or suffix that places Paralyzing on the item. I have read the very good crafting guides, but they do not answer my question. Can anyone tell me what I am missing? Thanks in advance!

Galeria
09-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Paralyzing is not a craftable property at this time.

For more details see: http://ddowiki.com/page/Cannith_Crafting#Missing_properties

Seph1roth5
09-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Not every effect can be crafted, paralyzing's one of them, along with all of the instakill ones like smiting/banishing. Stench or improved slowburst is pretty good for slowing down enemies enough so that you'll kill em before they can get close (unless you're running all elites or something).

Another good thing to craft would be holy of (something) and just kill things with raw damage.

Simplesimon1979
09-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Unless you ask Fernando he swears you can take paralysing of one weapon and put it onto another.

:)

Ravand
09-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Thank you three for your quick and helpful responses. You have been repped.

[Edit] Galeria, apparently you have helped me before...I could not rep you without spreading more rep around. Sorry!

Galeria
09-15-2012, 03:14 PM
LOL, that is a good thing! Glad to be helpful. :-)