PDA

View Full Version : A pair of ED... bugs? WAI?

pelaaja
09-12-2012, 05:48 AM
I don't know if it's said anywhere, but here we go...

1. Legendary Tactics from Legendary Dreadnought doesn't work with Stunning Fist. I'm not sure if this is WAI or not, but I think Stunning fist is a tactical feat (why else GMoF gets +1 DC to their Stunning fist from auto-grants which gives +1 to "tactical combat feats?" )

2. Exalted Angel's Blood and Radiance doesn't work correctly. Only the first rank of it works. The rest 2 acts like it was the first rank, meaning they're a waste of points. It's a shame, really, when that combined you could use your Tier 5 abilities quickly :/

Please comment if these aren't WAI.

PS. Oh yeah, one question while I'm here: Does GMoF's Dance of Flowers work with ki-weapons like Longswords if you have Whirlwind Steel Strike, Shortsword if Ninja Spy and Longbow is you have Zen Archery feat?

Archangel666
09-12-2012, 05:51 AM
I don't know if it's said anywhere, but here we go...

1. Legendary Tactics from Legendary Dreadnought doesn't work with Stunning Fist. I'm not sure if this is WAI or not, but I think Stunning fist is a tactical feat (why else GMoF gets +1 DC to their Stunning fist from auto-grants which gives +1 to "tactical combat feats?" )

2. Exalted Angel's Blood and Radiance doesn't work correctly. Only the first rank of it works. The rest 2 acts like it was the first rank, meaning they're a waste of points. It's a shame, really, when that combined you could use your Tier 5 abilities quickly :/

Please comment if these aren't WAI.

PS. Oh yeah, one question while I'm here: Does GMoF's Dance of Flowers work with ki-weapons like Longswords if you have Whirlwind Steel Strike, Shortsword if Ninja Spy and Longbow is you have Zen Archery feat?

Can't speak for number 2, but Legendary Tactics works fine.

I've twisted it in when on GMoF and my Stunning Fist DC increases by 6. What else are you expecting it to do?

wax_on_wax_off
09-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Tactics works fine for me both on the tool tip and in practice.

Dance of Flowers and the feat Improved Martial Arts isn't applying to bows with zen archery afaik.

sandypaws
09-12-2012, 06:44 AM
I've had a similar problem.

What you need to do is swap back and forth between destinies a few times until the bonuses are correctly applied. For some reason, occasionally the perks bug out and stop working.

pelaaja
09-12-2012, 07:09 AM
I've had a similar problem.

What you need to do is swap back and forth between destinies a few times until the bonuses are correctly applied. For some reason, occasionally the perks bug out and stop working.

Does this go to both things?

I've twisted it in when on GMoF and my Stunning Fist DC increases by 6. What else are you expecting it to do?I thought the same. I twisted that also into GMoF, and it didn't apply. Guess I have to go back and forth more times :/ The increase doesn't show in my tooltip nor in practise.

Dance of Flowers and the feat Improved Martial Arts isn't applying to bows with zen archery afaik.
Shame :(

Archangel666
09-12-2012, 07:34 AM
I thought the same. I twisted that also into GMoF, and it didn't apply. Guess I have to go back and forth more times :/ The increase doesn't show in my tooltip nor in practise.

The way I do it if I'm planning on being in GMoF for a good while is:

Check Stunning Fist DC's without Legendary Tactics while in GMoF.

Switch to Legendary Dreadnaught.

Drag Legendary Tactics to the twist slot.

Switch to GMoF (and wait 20 secs to a minute while the FPS drops to 4.2 or something equally abysmal).

Once FPS returns to normal (Drag Inner Focus to your hotbar because it's always greyed out for me after switching destinies), log off.

Log back on

Game reapplies all buffs etc.

Now check your Stunning Fist DC's.

pelaaja
09-12-2012, 09:42 AM
The way I do it if I'm planning on being in GMoF for a good while is:

Check Stunning Fist DC's without Legendary Tactics while in GMoF.

Switch to Legendary Dreadnaught.

Drag Legendary Tactics to the twist slot.

Switch to GMoF (and wait 20 secs to a minute while the FPS drops to 4.2 or something equally abysmal).

Once FPS returns to normal (Drag Inner Focus to your hotbar because it's always greyed out for me after switching destinies), log off.

Log back on

Game reapplies all buffs etc.

Now check your Stunning Fist DC's.
Okies, I got it to work. Thanks :) +1