PDA

View Full Version : Draconic Incarnation Energy Sheath and Spell Aug

Kyren_MystDragon
09-09-2012, 12:14 PM
I just switched over to DI and wanted to see if the Energy Sheath type is independent of the Dragon Heritage that you want to end up with. I would like to use either an Electric or Acid Energy Sheath along with the White Dragon Heritage.

Also, is it worth investing points into Draconic Spell Aug? I was thinking about putting some spare points into Spell Pen since I am a CC Archmage and the additional spell pen wouldn't hurt.

Thanks in advance!

Kyren

Saravis
09-09-2012, 12:27 PM
I just switched over to DI and wanted to see if the Energy Sheath type is independent of the Dragon Heritage that you want to end up with. I would like to use either an Electric or Acid Energy Sheath along with the White Dragon Heritage.

Its independent, you can.

Also, is it worth investing points into Draconic Spell Aug?

It depends on build and situations, as an air savant I find it better to just use non-reflex spells against high reflex enemies, 5/10/15% isn't reliable enough to use tactically, but your build may differ.

zeichen-thest
09-21-2012, 07:50 AM
The only thing that doesn't change is that your dragon breath is based on your heritage.

You can have a different energy sheath, go out with a bang, burst, and vortex though.

I stick with electric though.

Am I the only one that finds the graphic for acid energy sheath, lame?
The electric vortex is quite disrupting to visibility.