PDA

View Full Version : Rune arm sound toggle plz

seebs
09-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Seriously, artificer is a blast, but that noise is HORRIBLE. But I don't want to turn off sound effects in general; they help me orient and keep track of what's going on.

dunklezhan
09-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Seriously, artificer is a blast, but that noise is HORRIBLE. But I don't want to turn off sound effects in general; they help me orient and keep track of what's going on.

I just wish it was able to recognise Alt+tab so I don't have to discharge the thing every time I switch back to the game.

But I quite like the metallic whine as it charges. The actual discharge is a bit of a damp squib though. It should go fraggaBOOM!!!

Jay203
09-05-2012, 11:19 AM
I just wish it was able to recognise Alt+tab so I don't have to discharge the thing every time I switch back to the game.

But I quite like the metallic whine as it charges. The actual discharge is a bit of a damp squib though. It should go fraggaBOOM!!!

easy... change the rune arm key to something else

i have it on Q :p

seebs
09-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I find the whine a little annoying, thing is mostly just that if I want to charge it regularly, I hear that noise ALL THE TIME.

It would be one thing to hear it while, say, holding a key to make it charge. Every second or so ALL THE TIME while adventuring? No.