PDA

View Full Version : Adventure compendium not displaying quests

EVILRYUUU
08-30-2012, 08:09 PM
like it says in the Title. I log in, open up adventure compendium... It shows the quest but as soon as I go to search a specific quest nothing shows up and then I try to go back to the original Display all quest list and it dissapears like.. black nothingness and so I am posting a topic about it to see if it is just me having this issue or if anyone else is having the same issue as well.

I was told logging out and logging back in fixes it but I've done that multiple times and still is messed up.. It is very annoying because when I am trying to do favor runs and can't look up the quest I am about to run to see if I already completed it or not... So anyone else getting this issue too?? After the most recent patch I started having this issue so I presume it has something to do with that as well.

Ayyelos
08-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Yep, happening to me too. Relogging fixes it for me atm, but I wouldn't be surprised if that stopped working as well.

It is quite annoying.

FranOhmsford
08-30-2012, 09:11 PM
like it says in the Title. I log in, open up adventure compendium... It shows the quest but as soon as I go to search a specific quest nothing shows up and then I try to go back to the original Display all quest list and it dissapears like.. black nothingness and so I am posting a topic about it to see if it is just me having this issue or if anyone else is having the same issue as well.

I was told logging out and logging back in fixes it but I've done that multiple times and still is messed up.. It is very annoying because when I am trying to do favor runs and can't look up the quest I am about to run to see if I already completed it or not... So anyone else getting this issue too?? After the most recent patch I started having this issue so I presume it has something to do with that as well.

Stop clicking Search then!

This is a new option that the devs have brought in bugged.

It is completely unnecessary anyway.

click Level till Storehouse's Secret is at the top of the list and run down the list to the quest you're after.

New Search Option on Adventure Compendium is BUGGED - It breaks the Compendium - Don't use it!

duilwen
09-07-2012, 10:00 PM
The fact that the search functionality is broken and that we shouldn't use it seems obvious. What I'm more interested in finding out is when it will be back in working order. This seems like an easy fix for the developers.

NaturalMystik
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Aye, the search field is a trap!

It's a tantalizing filter field, but when you jump in you loose everything...

InsaneGrinder
09-13-2012, 05:34 PM
I canceled my VIP and wont play this again !
You got to fix your bugs . A product needs to have quality and not to be half broken. Thank you and good luck.
I encourage more ppl to drop the game because of bugs. Maybe people actualy start working harder on those issues. I waited a whole month and it was not fixed.

santiago66
09-14-2012, 01:25 PM
I agree, this is a very annoying bug. I use the search facility a lot to find out where I am with favor in each quest pack or house and it no longer works.

jonqrandom
09-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Stop clicking Search then!

This is a new option that the devs have brought in bugged.

It is completely unnecessary anyway.

new? then i've been having a lot of DDO dreams where i used it and it was functional! :eek: