PDA

View Full Version : New Armor Kits/Skins

Sympl
08-26-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm probably the last person to pick up any armor cosmetics as I level up....but.....

Once I'm in my 'endgame' kind of gear set (ie a gearset I don't plan on swapping out of in 1-2 levels)...well let's just say there's a window for convincing me to buy one.

Herein lies my problem and my suggestion:

My final helmet on my main is a MinII Helmet which looks suitably gothic and green and all, but I can't find a skin for my Dragontouched Leathers that complements it well.

My suggestion is that a series of cosmetic skins be designed around looking good with some of the more premier and commonplace endgame helms. I don't know what all they are, but I see people jawing about Epic Red DragonScale helmets and then there's Minos Legens and MinII Helms and....I'm sure there must be others.

Just a thought. Officially shared now. I hereby resign this suggestion to the depths.....necro the thread at will all ye future generations. LoL.

countfitz
08-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Or matching helmet skins to the armors...?

zeonardo
08-26-2012, 11:07 PM
I just want white kits...

CaptainSpacePony
08-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Pretty simple idea in the OP that I think would sell very well. In fact, if I were in charge of commissioning art for armor skins, I'd make sure most would try to compliment the helms the OP listed (and Helm of Frost) since those are about all you see on high level toons that showhelmet on.