PDA

View Full Version : chest count, and essences

silmwaren
08-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Hola, Is there a reference guide that tells how many chests a dungeon has?
I mostly looking for dungeons that has a lot of chests, so i can use to gain essences.

binnsr
08-25-2012, 09:56 AM
ddowiki

silmwaren
08-25-2012, 10:41 AM
ddowiki

Ya, i looked there. Is there a chart that contains dungeon info? It seems that i would have to check each dungeon map that way.

Im looking for something like this:

dungeon name| monster types | traps | chests

dungeon(x) monster(x,y,z) trap(x) chest(x)

Rip-V-Winkle
08-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Irestone Inlet has a load of chests. Chests: 8 - 14
Kobolds New Ring leader has Chests: Four per run, randomly chosen from a pool of six

Really can't say on some but I think you need to be within 3 levels of the quest to be sure of getting essences.
Essences are hit or miss never a sure thing from any chest.

AbyssalMage
08-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Irestone Inlet has a load of chests. Chests: 8 - 14
Kobolds New Ring leader has Chests: Four per run, randomly chosen from a pool of six

Really can't say on some but I think you need to be within 3 levels of the quest to be sure of getting essences.
Essences are hit or miss never a sure thing from any chest.
If your after essences, the last I read was Irestone Inlet (Break down the loot) and The Orchard were the best two places. There are a couple other area's people mentioned but these 2 had the most "positive" reviews. But that was before ED's so another adventure may be "better" with the power jump.

sirgog
08-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Run Epic Hard VON6.

Sell any red scales you loot. Use this plat to buy essences.

Average should be 500+ greater essences per hour, if you have multiple toons.

Alternately, run Shroud or Epic Devil Assault on the highest difficulty you can get a quick, efficient completion on, and sell your Large Scales.