PDA

View Full Version : Please add insightful +3 intelligence/charisma docent in the next update

danlan
08-25-2012, 07:00 AM
As title suggests, please add insightful +3 intelligence/charisma docent in the next update, for the sake of wf casters.

U15 already adds an insightful +3 wisdom docent which I doube anyone would use, so why not add a docent version of spider silk robe?

V_mad_jester_V
08-26-2012, 05:43 AM
As title suggests, please add insightful +3 intelligence/charisma docent in the next update, for the sake of wf casters.

U15 already adds an insightful +3 wisdom docent which I doube anyone would use, so why not add a docent version of spider silk robe?

/signed

simply cuz finding a nice docent i actually need or is useful to me is like pulling teeth >.>. for instance i have to use a +15 search item + tor bracers =20 search >.> while other races can get +20 search with their amor. They can have bracers for fun if they want.

Others: I know your going to point me in the direction of the Kundarak Delving Goggles, BUT i have been in that raid on heoric and epic 20+ times now and they have not once dropped. Heck i havent even seen them in the chest for someone else. No rogue ever excited cuz they got em, only tons of disappointment.