PDA

View Full Version : Add a label property to bags and quivers

Bosko61
08-23-2012, 07:53 AM
Been running around with this idea for a long time, so I thought I'd share it.

With all the different types of collectibles, ingredients and arrows/bolts, it is impossible to hold them in a single bag.
More items are added every update, especially ingredients (for challenges, crafting, events, crafted shards, etc. etc.)
Playing multiple characters I revert to acquiring some medium or large bags. I am sharing these bags between my characters in the shared bank.
However, because large bags are hard to get plenty, and also I want to keep things a bit organized (you can't sort items in your bags, nor do they have the categorization that was added to collectible bags a few updates ago), I have multiple bags in my bank. This is also because the medium bags are Exclusive. I cannot keep them on my characters.

I find myself often trying to organize the things I collect from my adventures or searching for the bag with crafted shards that I know has a shard I crafted on my crafting character. This takes a lot of time and a lot of putting the current bag in bank, getting another out, seeing that it's not the right one, putting in, getting out, etc. etc.
On top of this, and because the small bags can contain so little, I also carry a medium bag on my adventures, and need to take out some items until my inventory is filled, exchange bags, with bank, put items in right bag, exchange back, get more items out, exchange again, put in right bag, etc.

All of this is making that I have to do a lot of work and spend a lot of time at the bank that I'd rather would spend on running quests. It also makes that after 1 or 2 quests, I have to go to the bank to empty my bags, taking so much time that I have to leave the party that I was running with.

What would really help here if there was a possibility to give each bag a label of your choice, so I can name my "Shroud" bag, my "Shards" bag, my "Cannith Manufactury" bag, etc.

Another thing that would help a lot would be if I could drag and drop from one bag to another, thereby not having to use additional inventory spaces which are usually filled to almost max already.

The same should apply to any containers in game. like quivers. Although probably not many would care for quivers I can see someone having "Arrows" quivers (for exchanging with your ranger), "Bolts" quivers, "Slaying" quivers (for crafting bane shards)

Silverwren
08-23-2012, 08:08 AM
Not the first time I've seen this suggestion, but one I'll definitely /sign.

Arakasia
08-24-2012, 03:44 AM
agreed /signed plzz guys,
it would be a very neat feature with all oof the different ingreds and collectables out there..

But I also understand that set goals may not be skewed that way..

Dexol
08-24-2012, 05:00 AM
#hellyes

more colour options would be nice too

Galeria
08-24-2012, 07:47 AM
/signed again.

This comes up often. No response from devs.

It gets really old pulling all of my ingredient bags one by one out of the bank to open them so I can find what I need. With hundreds of different ingredients and absolutely no sorting options other than a search bar, the green bag situation is totally out of control.

Silverwren
08-24-2012, 07:54 AM
/signed again.

This comes up often. No response from devs.

It gets really old pulling all of my ingredient bags one by one out of the bank to open them so I can find what I need. With hundreds of different ingredients and absolutely no sorting options other than a search bar, the green bag situation is totally out of control.

Not just the green bags, but the red ones too. I don't know about you but I've got a Shroud bag, an Epic bag, a Collectables bag, a Cannith Crafting bag, a Challenge material bag, etc etc. They stay in my shared bank until I log in, and then depending on what toon I'm playing I take one or two out and go quest.

It sure would be nice if we could rename them. Then we could tell at a glance which ones to grab and which ones to leave.

Alavatar
08-24-2012, 11:29 AM
/signed