PDA

View Full Version : Server Activity Maps

visibleman
08-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Reading this thread http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=389539 gave me an idea.

It probably been suggested before but who cares.

A page for each server with a rolling graph showing number of logged in accounts over the previous day, week and month.

It would be really useful for new/returning players. They will be able to find the server that is busy enough at their login times but not so busy that it suffers terrible lag.

knockcocker
08-22-2012, 11:00 AM
They'll never, ever do this.

Silverwren
08-22-2012, 12:13 PM
This could be helpful to players who have toons on multiple servers. If they can see which server has the most activity they can go to it and have a pretty good shot at forming a PuG.

If people still form PuGs that is. :rolleyes:

dng242
08-22-2012, 12:52 PM
They'll never, ever do this.

I'm with Mr. Knocker. I don't foresee them ever doing this. Too much information that they no doubt find proprietary.

V_mad_jester_V
08-22-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm with Mr. Knocker. I don't foresee them ever doing this. Too much information that they no doubt find proprietary.

as nice of an idea this is, i would have to agree I dont think they would do this. But they should, I would buy more character slots on busier servers that suits my play times. I would buy alot more stuff on new servers just knowing the server populations at the time. Aka spend more money on this game.