PDA

View Full Version : Melee alacrity

Pyrcador
08-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Since the melee alacity bonuses got names with U15 it should be possible to see if sifferent sources stack or not. I want to get higher melee alacrity but theres a lack of information which items give which bonuses.
So far i got a jorgundals collar with +10% enhancement bonus.
What bonus types give:
◦Docent of Quickening
◦Fabricator's Gauntlets
◦Leathers of the Woodsman
◦Hide of the Goristro

Is there anything stacking with jorgundals?

Missing_Minds
08-22-2012, 09:39 AM
haste action boost (I think)
and Theif Acro II.

Docent of quick and collar did not stack pre U14 so I doubt they do now.

brzytki
08-22-2012, 12:11 PM
It's already easy to tell, easier even since they introduced Effects log.

All Alacrity items, both melee and ranged, give 10% enhancement bonus to attack speed, except for the newish bow iirc. So they don't stack with haste or other Alacrity items. They stack with Haste Boost and PrE's/capstone's attack speed boosts.

From what i understand from Release Notes, they merely put "enhancement type bonus" it their descriptions.

Missing_Minds
08-22-2012, 12:12 PM
It's already easy to tell, easier even since they introduced Effects log.

All Alacrity items, both melee and ranged, give 10% enhancement bonus to attack speed, except for the newish bow iirc. So they don't stack with haste or other Alacrity items. They stack with Haste Boost and PrE's/capstone's attack speed boosts.

From what i understand from Release Notes, they merely put "enhancement type bonus" it their descriptions.

Ranger capstone did not stack pre U14 with ranged alacrity items.

I don't know if they got that fixed or not.

Nor were players ever told just what the % increase was based off of. But we know for fact it was not based on rate of fire.