PDA

View Full Version : Epic Bank Slot

Crimson_Dark
08-22-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm overflowing with gear I'd like to hold on to from the new content. (Chronic TR-junkie)

How about a new chest or bank slot that can only be accessed from level 20-25? That way it's controlled, and a growing (literally) need gets filled.

I know folks who TR a lot will say just use your reincarnaton cache, but I want a full access pass at my epic level loot, in and out.

Hell, I'd even pay for something like that... (hint hint) :eek:

kauetomaz
08-22-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm overflowing with gear I'd like to hold on to from the new content. (Chronic TR-junkie)

How about a new chest or bank slot that can only be accessed from level 20-25? That way it's controlled, and a growing (literally) need gets filled.

I know folks who TR a lot will say just use your reincarnaton cache, but I want a full access pass at my epic level loot, in and out.

Hell, I'd even pay for something like that... (hint hint) :eek:

/signed

i for one have bought the inventory space and the bank space with tp on my main (who happens to be on a constant tr tornado) and everytime i have tr i still have to get rid (vendor or trash) some useful stuff only to have to re craft them 20 min later after i tr. pretty frustrating and well worth the TP i will surely spend on it if more inv or bank space gets added

Syllph
08-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah it would be great if there was some option to just let us not need to dump our TR cache. I know they make sales on bank/cha tabs and shared tabs but I have 6 character, 6 bank, and a large Shared and still resort to mailing most of my gear to an alt just to be able to clean out my cache. Even then I have to destroy all my pots (not the mana ones of course) all my reagents and store everything I can in the shared bank.

dng242
08-22-2012, 12:54 PM
/signed

Not saying much, I'm a DDO Hoarder... perhaps I just need professional help instead....

Zaragoss
08-26-2012, 01:03 PM
/signed

toaf
08-26-2012, 01:07 PM
i like the idea of vip only inventory space