PDA

View Full Version : Lower the itimidate score needed for EE raid bosses

Ape_Man
08-21-2012, 07:56 AM
105ish is just absurd. 95 is "reasonable" for level 25 and doesn't require the practical gimping of your toon to hit.

Make it so.

Lagin
08-21-2012, 08:28 AM
105ish is just absurd. 95 is "reasonable" for level 25 and doesn't require the practical gimping of your toon to hit.

Make it so.

I agree (kind of)

I'm not so sure that lowering it is the answer, if in fact the mechanic of how it works has changed.

I asked bout intim not working correctly, without knowing that something has changed. (I'll link the thread after 2nd cup of coffee)

My SD III 82 intim (180ish threat) is effective only 50% of the time, even w/ trash mobs now. :eek::eek::eek:

If this is WAI, then when I LR the toon, I guess Ill have a few more points for str & con!

Ape_Man
08-21-2012, 08:34 AM
I agree (kind of)

I'm not so sure that lowering it is the answer, if in fact the mechanic of how it works has changed.

I asked bout intim not working correctly, without knowing that something has changed. (I'll link the thread after 2nd cup of coffee)

My SD III 82 intim (180ish threat) is effective only 50% of the time, even w/ trash mobs now. :eek::eek::eek:

If this is WAI, then when I LR the toon, I guess Ill have a few more points for str & con!

lowering the number is the answer.

Some mobs have random aggro and cannot be intimed. For those that can 82 is good enough for anything non EE.

I'm mostly concerned about EE Lailat and LOB, though with Lailat it's not needed and there simply is no reason to run EE LOB. But who knows what bosses will be around in the future and and Turbine should by no means consider 105 intim to be a reasonable number.

Jay203
08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
wonder who among the devs thought it was a good idea to push the check dc over 90... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: