PDA

View Full Version : Fatesinger: Bonus songs vanished

Aritukus
08-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Bug reported.

On my Bard I noticed today after U15 that I have 24 songs. With 4 Fatesinger. I went to tavern to check if I had those just used before I logged out. However, they did not pop in back.

After some research, I found out that Autogain bonus songs (12 total) and bonus songs from T1 and 2 abilities that give bonus songs and skills are cancelled when you pick one of: Aria, Reign, Siren Song. Any singel ability of these three at any rank negates all the bonus songs you have from Autogains and other abilities that enhance song counter.

Pretty huge bug for a Fatesinger.

Rallan
08-20-2012, 01:43 PM
An additional issue i've found with the Fatesinger destiny is that an increased duration to songs applies only to the base Inspire courage song buff.
The passive abilities from the Destiny which grant enhanced benefits to inspire courage do not have there durations increased.

eg. Inspire courage might be increased to last 6 minutes but o Fortuna and Tailwind (only ones i've tested) last for the base duration of Inspire only, 4 minutes.

Emili
08-21-2012, 06:45 PM
It takes my songs away from me... normaly am at 30 and it knocks me down to 24 when in that destiny. What's sad is I use fatesinger in the more difficult quests and raids... as such instead I'll have to place on old gear and put the new gear in bank to accomodate maintaining songs and sp at those levels without the ed.

Dawnsfire
08-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Yep:

We've already gotten some bug reports on this, it's under investigation. Bard & Fatesinger appear to not be playing nice after an attempt to fix a different error, sorry about that.

ferrite
08-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Well I also noticed just today..

Epic bonuses to song duration aren't applying correctly to epic level songs.

Can Fatesinger get any more borked? Lol.

Dawnsfire
08-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Well I also noticed just today..

Epic bonuses to song duration aren't applying correctly to epic level songs.

Can Fatesinger get any more borked? Lol.

Please don't challenge them :p

kerouak
08-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Not sure if this has already been mentioned... but inspire courage is only buffing for about half the attack and damage it was on Sunday.

Gotta say... bard + fatesinger + Update 15 = total fail

NovaNZ
08-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Yup - for me Update 15 = lost 12 songs + the points mentioned by kerouak & ferrite.

I knew about the Inspire excellence nerf already - Only good thing is I'm close to lvl 25 then TR outa bards.

78mackson
08-22-2012, 05:07 AM
Not sure if this has already been mentioned... but inspire courage is only buffing for about half the attack and damage it was on Sunday.

I wouldn't be surprised, it just doesn't seem right at the moment...

..and this is funny, you estimate "about half" so please TURBINE! why can't we see base dmg amount these days? it used to be i. e
1d10 +50 > sing song > 1d10 +58 ... (very easy to check and for several reasons!).. please bring that back --

Hendrik
08-22-2012, 07:50 AM
It takes my songs away from me... normaly am at 30 and it knocks me down to 24 when in that destiny. What's sad is I use fatesinger in the more difficult quests and raids... as such instead I'll have to place on old gear and put the new gear in bank to accomodate maintaining songs and sp at those levels without the ed.

Yea, I went from 50 songs to 34.

:(

Emili
08-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Yea, I went from 50 songs to 34.

:(

Ya, fatesinger used to bump her up to 41... plenty with anthem running to get the team thru most anything.

I'll try to verify that...

Chai
08-22-2012, 11:35 AM
My 18/2 bard fatesinger has 18 songs.

My 20 arty currently in fatesinger has 20 songs.

50 DKP minus.

Hendrik
08-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Ya, fatesinger used to bump her up to 41... plenty with anthem running to get the team thru most anything.

I'll try to verify that...

Hehe, I thought 42 would be enough! Sadly, with so many fun toys in Fatesinger, when they work, I find myself running out. Took EDs for me to finally run out of songs!

Tuney
08-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Didn't they say they'd fix the fatesinger "Fragment of songs" are they still broken too?

kerouak
08-23-2012, 06:52 PM

IC is still buffing for about half what it was last week. I am lvl 23 pure bard virt... took all the song enhancements. Last week was +12 damage/+13 attack/+10 fear - today its back to +6/+7/+5.

Aritukus
08-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Thank you very much developers for fixing this issue in such a short time.

Enjoying bard again ;)