PDA

View Full Version : Is there a destiny that gives a healing boost on outgoing spells?

eachna_gislin
08-17-2012, 02:01 AM
Is there a power in any of the destinies that increases/amplifies outgoing heals?

I found Purity of Essence which amplifies incoming heals. I'm looking for something that increases the amount on outgoing heals.

thegreatneil
08-17-2012, 04:29 AM
Is there a power in any of the destinies that increases/amplifies outgoing heals?

Yes.

Relenthe
08-17-2012, 04:31 AM
It is a tier one effect in the FvS destiny which can be twisted.

eachna_gislin
08-17-2012, 05:01 AM
It is a tier one effect in the FvS destiny which can be twisted.

All tier 1 powers in Exalted Angel:

+1 Wis or Cha
Healing Power: up to +30 Positive Energy spellpower
Endless Faith: spellpoint pool increased up to 10%
Radiant Power: up to +30 Light Energy spellpower
Avenging Light: light damage attack

I'm looking for a possible destiny power that amplifies/increases the amount of damage healed on outgoing heals?

rakhtal
08-17-2012, 05:05 AM

I'm looking for a possible destiny power that amplifies/increases the amount of damage healed on outgoing heals?

Oh look, you found it.
Positive = healing.

Edit: yay 100 posts :)

Dexol
08-17-2012, 05:07 AM
All tier 1 powers in Exalted Angel:

+1 Wis or Cha
Endless Faith: spellpoint pool increased up to 10%
Radiant Power: up to +30 Light Energy spellpower
Avenging Light: light damage attack

Highlighted

edit, ninjad

eachna_gislin
08-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Oh look, you found it.
Positive = healing.

Edit: yay 100 posts :)

+30 positive spellpower increases the amount of healing a cure spell will do?

I thought a boost to positive spellpower increased the pool of spell points used to cast "positive" (healing) spells?

Edit: Just googled for spellpower and spent the past few minutes adjusting my character's gear. In her skivvies, with EA activated and a devotion trinket (+60 Positive Spellpower) she casts CSW for between ~40-50 hp. Changing to a different destiny she casts CSW for between ~40-50 hp.

I also took Paladin Devotion II ...which seems to be working (+40 spellpower).

Since neither my trinket nor the destiny increased my outgoing heals...I assumed that they didn't boost healing, but instead spell points. It didn't occur to me that both would be bugged at the same time.

Dexol
08-17-2012, 06:06 AM
no it increases positive damage, AKA healing

http://ddowiki.com/page/Spell_Power

Glenalth
08-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Also...

Unyielding Sentinel
Tier 3 Healing Hands = +25 Positive

Shiradi Champion
Passive = +10 Universal
Tier 2 Fey Form = +15 Universal

Fatesinger
Passive = +10 Positive
Tier 4 Echoes of the Ancestors: Exalted Angel = +20 Positive

Bogenbroom
08-19-2012, 01:41 PM
+30 positive spellpower increases the amount of healing a cure spell will do?

I thought a boost to positive spellpower increased the pool of spell points used to cast "positive" (healing) spells?

Edit: Just googled for spellpower and spent the past few minutes adjusting my character's gear. In her skivvies, with EA activated and a devotion trinket (+60 Positive Spellpower) she casts CSW for between ~40-50 hp. Changing to a different destiny she casts CSW for between ~40-50 hp.

I also took Paladin Devotion II ...which seems to be working (+40 spellpower).

Since neither my trinket nor the destiny increased my outgoing heals...I assumed that they didn't boost healing, but instead spell points. It didn't occur to me that both would be bugged at the same time.

Yeah, just a matter of getting used to some of the new verbiage that comes with the spell power system. I know, you see the "s" and the "p" and the brain sort of wants to translate that to spell points. But no, "Spell Power" equates to potency/devotion/etc.