PDA

View Full Version : Ship Slots: Cannith Crafting Device and more

Daemoneyes
08-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Hi

not all of us are Arcane or have huge UMD, so plz add a Cannith Crafting Device to the Ship Ammenitis.
I would even pay TP for that, it costs a non Arcane non UMD Player so much time running to the Crafting Hall! Also the Loading of the Crafting Hall is completly bugged and u and i know that the Crafting Lags are more then inconvenient.

little list of what i would love to see in the guild shop:
Cannith Crafting Device
Light Resistance
Troll Cook: regeneration or die hard feat
Kobold Runner: Striding Buff

Silverwren
08-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong (it happens), but aren't there FIVE Cannith Crafting devices? That would take up a great deal of room. You could have one or two I suppose but you'd still have to run back to House C to use the third.

Not to mention that once you allow Cannith Crafting devices onboard, you'd have to have every other crafting device in Eberron available as well. There's just not enough room on board even the highest level ships for all that.

Sorry, /not signed.

Daemoneyes
08-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong (it happens), but aren't there FIVE Cannith Crafting devices? That would take up a great deal of room. You could have one or two I suppose but you'd still have to run back to House C to use the third.

Not to mention that once you allow Cannith Crafting devices onboard, you'd have to have every other crafting device in Eberron available as well. There's just not enough room on board even the highest level ships for all that.

Sorry, /not signed.

Sorry, thought it would be clear that i only mean the De-constructing Device.

I got no Problem with it to run 10min for Crafting a Shard but i got a Problem with running 10min after every 2 quests. Thats just illogical and takes away my precious Gaming time.

dng242
08-16-2012, 10:24 AM

Sorry, /not signed.

You've alread got more choices than slots. What's a few more. You simply have to make the choice. As the OP noted, the decrafting station would be useful. If you are trying to level someone up in crafting you do tend to spend a lot of time there.

Now wether your guild mates agree is another issue. But I would rather they make that choice then have the Dev's or us make it.

So

/Signed.

madmaxhunter
08-16-2012, 10:30 AM
I'd be fine with the deconning device being available as an amenity. I wonder what causes the lag in the halls? I'm thinking it might be the devices themselves that's the problem. If that is the case, would blow to have the lag going onto your airship.

dng242
08-16-2012, 10:40 AM
I'd be fine with the deconning device being available as an amenity. I wonder what causes the lag in the halls? I'm thinking it might be the devices themselves that's the problem. If that is the case, would blow to have the lag going onto your airship.

I can't say I've ever really found the lag all that bad. But in the house K hall, you can at times find a lot of toons inside. That probably has far more to do with the lag than the devices.

madmaxhunter
08-16-2012, 10:44 AM
I can't say I've ever really found the lag all that bad. But in the house K hall, you can at times find a lot of toons inside. That probably has far more to do with the lag than the devices.

Two things for me, extremely long load time going into the hall and when someone activates a device, sometimes will lag a second or more. Could be the multiple instances though.

themoonbreaker
08-16-2012, 11:02 AM
I think a deconstruction device would be fabulous.

dterror
08-17-2012, 11:05 AM
I'd like to see all 3 bound devices available for the ship. We have all 3 shroud altars, why not go for the cannith ones?

I craft stuff all the time when leveling my TR, and the guild airship would be far more convenient to use than running to House C or K

Silverwren
08-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Sorry, thought it would be clear that i only mean the De-constructing Device.

I got no Problem with it to run 10min for Crafting a Shard but i got a Problem with running 10min after every 2 quests. Thats just illogical and takes away my precious Gaming time.

So instead of running to House K or House C you run to a ship portal. I'm not sure how that's going to save you any appreciable time. Either way you're running somewhere (unless you're a caster. Then you can just teleport to the House K crafting hall).

And does it REALLY take 10 minutes to run there (unless you mean 10 minutes to deconstruct, and even that shouldn't take 10 minutes)?

However, I can see a benefit to having just the deconstruction altar on-board. It might encourage more people to either start crafting or to give their unwanted essences away to a crafter.

So, OK. /signed

Silverwren
08-17-2012, 12:56 PM
I'd like to see all 3 bound devices available for the ship. We have all 3 shroud altars, why not go for the cannith ones?

I craft stuff all the time when leveling my TR, and the guild airship would be far more convenient to use than running to House C or K

Because without adding more hookpoints you'd lose all your GS altars.