PDA

View Full Version : Make Altar of Epic Rituals Crunch Dungeon Token Fragments Faster

TheWalruss
08-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Hey guys

As much as you base the expansion on epic dungeon token fragments, I just want to remind you that the altar of epic rituals is still combining them at its old speed :-)

The consequence is that you gather 1000 fragments per day easily and spend almost the same time combining them into tokens :-P

Seriously thought. It would be super nice if the epic altar and Lahar could be combined into something faster like Cannith Crafting or the new and really nice Shroud Crafting.

Thank you for reading.

Mordiggian of Cannith

Carkolda
08-15-2012, 10:12 PM
I agree, with this and with the stone of change. Yeesh. Too long.

Jay203
08-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Hey guys

As much as you base the expansion on epic dungeon token fragments, I just want to remind you that the altar of epic rituals is still combining them at its old speed :-)

The consequence is that you gather 1000 fragments per day easily and spend almost the same time combining them into tokens :-P

Seriously thought. It would be super nice if the epic altar and Lahar could be combined into something faster like Cannith Crafting or the new and really nice Shroud Crafting.

Thank you for reading.

Mordiggian of Cannith

you do know you can use the trader style window to combine your fragments right...?
you know, the trader window you use to get augment crystals...?

Matuse
08-16-2012, 06:57 AM
I'd prefer if there was an option to combine 1000 fragments into 10 tokens with 1 click, instead of having to do one click for each brick of 100.

dterror
08-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Not just the epic altar, speed up the 'crunching' of ALL altars that 'crunch'.

Stone of Change
All 3 altars in Reaver's
any others that crunch instead of using the trader interface.

porq
08-17-2012, 11:12 AM
If you run out to the Twelve's epic altar, you can open up a barter window with the earth elemental that has fast 'crunching' for epic fragments.

I'd still like to see turbine speed up all crunch recipes though. Seems really outdated to use that silly 10 second teeth crunch animation for every single thing we do.