PDA

View Full Version : Epic favor

Skar
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Hello helpful heroes,

I was quite depressed completing Plane of Night Raid on epic normal and getting 5 (five) lousy favor for this. The concept of "beat it on epic and you get the heroic elite favor" seems no longer to hold.
I read the U14 release notes, but since they were contradicting it was no real help.
My question to you: In case i cannot beat epic elite - do i have to go bach to heroic elite to get max favor, or how does it work ?

Thanks,
Skar the Satai

Rawel_San
08-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Hello helpful heroes,

I was quite depressed completing Plane of Night Raid on epic normal and getting 5 (five) lousy favor for this. The concept of "beat it on epic and you get the heroic elite favor" seems no longer to hold.
I read the U14 release notes, but since they were contradicting it was no real help.
My question to you: In case i cannot beat epic elite - do i have to go bach to heroic elite to get max favor<snip> ? Yes

Thanks,
Skar the Satai

Rawel

WargamerIV
08-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Hello helpful heroes,

My question to you: In case i cannot beat epic elite - do i have to go bach to heroic elite to get max favor, or how does it work ?

Thanks,
Skar the Satai

Yes you can get the favor on either heroic elite or epic elite, and in either case the favor will be the same (3 times the normal heroic favor what ever that is based on the quest).