PDA

View Full Version : Guild Ship Amenity Addition

Saravis
08-10-2012, 10:31 PM
We have the Stone of Change, Epic Altar, and even all of the Shroud Altars.
So why don't we have the Alchemical Altars?
It would make for a nice addition to all the empty guild levels.

dterror
08-12-2012, 07:59 PM
We have the Stone of Change, Epic Altar, and even all of the Shroud Altars.
So why don't we have the Alchemical Altars?
It would make for a nice addition to all the empty guild levels.

Good suggestion. All the Cannith crafting altars should also be available as guild amenities.

Silverwren
08-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Good suggestion. All the Cannith crafting altars should also be available as guild amenities.

Sure, and while we're at it let's add Visbane's Folly, the Altar of Vulkoor, Cauldron of Sora Katra, the Altar of Insanity, Dreamforge, the Cannith Reforging Station, the Dragontouched armor altars.......................

I think you get the picture. :rolleyes:

dterror
08-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Sure, and while we're at it let's add Visbane's Folly, the Altar of Vulkoor, Cauldron of Sora Katra, the Altar of Insanity, Dreamforge, the Cannith Reforging Station, the Dragontouched armor altars.......................

I think you get the picture. :rolleyes:

Sure, why not? Make them all available as amenities, let guilds pick and choose which ones they'll put on their ship for guild member convenience. More options in this case are not a bad thing.

Silverwren
08-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Sure, why not? Make them all available as amenities, let guilds pick and choose which ones they'll put on their ship for guild member convenience. More options in this case are not a bad thing.

I don't think you got the picture at all. I was being sarcastic. This game has enough problems without trying to code in the ability to purchase EVERY altar available and plunk them on your airship. Do you think we should also have the ability to purchase every vendor and pawn shop in the game as well? You have to draw a line somewhere.

FranOhmsford
08-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Would prefer to be able to put the Mailbox in the large slot - Would help smaller guilds a lot - Stone of Change and Trapmaking machine being pretty meh.

shadereaper33
08-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Personally, I think they should remove all of those things from guild amenities and actually give us something useful that can't be found with a 10 second run to somewhere else.

Silverwren
08-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Personally, I think they should remove all of those things from guild amenities and actually give us something useful that can't be found with a 10 second run to somewhere else.

Yeah, like a guild bulletin board or a training dummy for casters (no sarcasm there. I've suggested both before).