PDA

View Full Version : Greater Heroism not so Heroic Anymore?

Nephilim77
08-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Turns out GH no longer immunizes against fear. The bottled version at least. Got hit several times by the Primal Wisps fear effect in the new quests. WAI?

Other than that I found them to be great fun. And a big thank you for getting the magic missile blocking working the whole five minutes! :)

arminius
08-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Ugh. My paladins need a buff, but I would hope to not have to get one this way (i.e. just negging everyone else). Of course I am assuming that whatever feature or bug that would rip fear immunity out of GH wouldn't also rip it out of paladins....

Nephilim77
08-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Nope, that would be a tad sadistic :)

However, I don´t think it´s WAI, and I think paladin immunity is coded differently. Nothing to back i by, just pulled out of my donkey.

Edit; Mistype

Wraith_Sarevok
08-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Turns out GH no longer immunizes against fear. The bottled version at least. Got hit several times by the Primal Wisps fear effect in the new quests. WAI?

Other than that I found them to be great fun. And a big thank you for getting the magic missile blocking working the whole five minutes! :)

That problem's only with the Draught of Heroism in Eveningstar and the Song of Heroism bard buff. I don't know why they suddenly dropped fear immunity and temporary HP in the bard buff, but they just copy/pasted that for the new potion.

The GH spell still works fine.

Nephilim77
08-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Ahh, thanks. Thats good to hear. Odd nerf though, agreed.

That problem's only with the Draught of Heroism in Eveningstar and the Song of Heroism bard buff. I don't know why they suddenly dropped fear immunity and temporary HP in the bard buff, but they just copy/pasted that for the new potion.

The GH spell still works fine.