PDA

View Full Version : Sahuagin Monster Entry

Jefro
08-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Due to particular Sahuagin entries in the new monster manual, unless you go through the tutorial you wont be able to complete that objective. Those who have already, unless they TR or roll a new character it will be unavailable. For the completionist addicts could you find a way to assist instead of letting us have the entry mock us.

To resolve this issue:

1) They should either have those Sahuagin entries count toward existing ones instead of seppart entries.

2)Have those monster appear in another quest or explorer area

3)Way to repeat the quest.

I also think it be good idea that perhaps profane bonus could be offered to completing entries in the monster manual and something other then companions. A +1 to swim skill from watching those fishes :cool:

brian14
08-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Is monster manual back up, and with MORE Sahuagin?

I am asking because before devs took it down for maintenance :) at least one person got all 36 Sahuagin types and Mastery. He did not go through Grotto for that, but did have to run Kobold Island Challenge, as two or three Sahuagin types occur nowhere else.

Does your post mean this has changed?

CheeseMilk
08-10-2012, 02:34 PM
MM is still offline, but an expanded version is coming with U15, and is on Lamannia now.

Musouka
08-11-2012, 04:03 PM
There's actually specific ones in the tutorial mission at the very beginning for a level 1? Dang... that's rough cake. Yeah, people who just use vet status will miss out completely. They need to just allow us to repeat that quest solo, not like the reward will be any better each time.

Forgeborn
08-12-2012, 05:11 PM
There's 38 sahuagin available without having to run the grotto (which contains 'aging sahuagin warrior', 'sahuagin high priestess', and 'sahuagin elite guard' as it's unique monsters), all together there should be 41 different sahuagin for the manual, which only requires 36 of them to be found for the 'top tier' of the monster hunter.

linky: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=387489
my post lists each of them by name, and is missing the 'deep water warrior' entry that the original poster of the thread does have.)

Missing_Minds
08-12-2012, 05:26 PM
You only need 36. I have completed it without Grotto. You just haven't found them all.

Did you forget about Kobold island challenges? The lvl... 4-15 has two uniques in it.