PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Healers Friend unchanged

Munkenmo
08-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Already bug reported.

Not working as per release note:

Warforged Healer's Friend now reduces the Positive Energy healing penalty for being in Living Construct form instead of acting as a multiplicative Positive Energy healing amplification effect. The enhancement now grants a bigger overall bonus, but is no longer quite so front-loaded: Warforged Healer's Friend: Benefit: Your Living Construct penalty to Positive Energy healing is reduced from 50% to (40/30/20)%. The enhancement has also been reduced in AP cost from 2:4:6 to 1:2:3.

Here's a screenshot showing existing tool tip, and existing functionality.

http://i.imgur.com/uoE2d.jpg

Wraith_Sarevok
08-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Heh, I noticed this too.

Here's my findings in a quote:

FAIL - Warforged Healer's Friend hasn't changed from the bugged version on live

The AP cost is incorrectly the same as on live: 2/4/6 AP. The description hasn't changed either. It still lists +15%/20%/25% for ranks 1-3. First screenshot clearly shows this.

Second screenshot shows my testing of the actual healing amp using the lvl 14 cleric hireling Beleth Voric. Now she heals exactly 140 HP to a fleshie with 100% healing amp. When I used heal on my WF with Healer's Friend rank 3, she healed exactly 88 HP. That number doesn't correspond to an 80% heal amp or even to a 75% heal amp. You wanna know how you get that number? You multiply 140 * .5 * 1.25 just like how the BROKEN Healer's Friend works right now on U14.2 live. Looks like Turbine lied to the WF community.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2610/screenshot00002mu.jpg

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8955/screenshot00003q.jpg

Cordovan
08-10-2012, 10:36 AM
We're looking into this.

danotmano1998
08-10-2012, 10:39 AM
We're looking into this.

Again! :o

Cordovan
08-10-2012, 10:47 AM
This was a quick one! It looks like the fixes to Healer's Friend didn't make it into the current build on Lamannia, but it's in a newer build currently being kicked around in-house. It's still good to go come U15. Thanks for the heads up!

whittey
08-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Just looking at those screenshots, "Darkcloud were healed" is improper engrish.

GrampaBill
08-10-2012, 12:15 PM
This was a quick one! It looks like the fixes to Healer's Friend didn't make it into the current build on Lamannia, but it's in a newer build currently being kicked around in-house. It's still good to go come U15. Thanks for the heads up!

Would it be possible for the person that assembles the build be required to read and approve the release notes so they can doublecheck the accuracy of the notes? That way they either correct the notes or make sure something is included in the build.

TiranBlade
08-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Would it be possible for the person that assembles the build be required to read and approve the release notes so they can doublecheck the accuracy of the notes? That way they either correct the notes or make sure something is included in the build.

It's Beta, these things happen in Beta with Release Notes, us helping the devs by pointing something like this out is part of beta as well. I think it was a good thing it was caught and was passed on to the team, that way we know their solution isn't what the problem is, it just wasn't implemented yet.

Something about beta, notes and such are always tenative.

TiranBlade, Time Killer

MRMechMan
08-11-2012, 11:06 PM
They announced that it wouldn't make it into the most recent version of lama a little while ago.

I do still hope it makes it into U15, breaking a race for nearly 2 months is very frustrating.