PDA

View Full Version : Returning player questions please :)

Stiles22
08-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Been gone since around November 2011. Highest I made it was level 12 (Warforged Sorc).

Logged in last night on a naked alt as i no longer have VIP access to acces WF.

Anyway...

Still quite a few people playing in the 10-20 range that actually own the content or are VIP? (Khyber Server)

How solo friendly is the content from 10-20? I realize this question is a bit loaded with other classes or splashes able to do better than others.

I had troubles finding groups in the past almost as soon as leaving Korthos and the first 10 or so F2P quests in Stormreach so I often grabbed a hireling and soloed the best I could. I realize a healer might be more group friendly but it just does not fit my playstyle.

Thanks for everyones time, appreciate it :)

Arianrhod
08-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Been gone since around November 2011. Highest I made it was level 12 (Warforged Sorc).

Logged in last night on a naked alt as i no longer have VIP access to acces WF.

Anyway...

Still quite a few people playing in the 10-20 range that actually own the content or are VIP? (Khyber Server)

How solo friendly is the content from 10-20? I realize this question is a bit loaded with other classes or splashes able to do better than others.

I had troubles finding groups in the past almost as soon as leaving Korthos and the first 10 or so F2P quests in Stormreach so I often grabbed a hireling and soloed the best I could. I realize a healer might be more group friendly but it just does not fit my playstyle.

Thanks for everyones time, appreciate it :)

In my experience the content (at least on Normal) is much more solo-friendly than it used to be. It might be hard to solo all the way to 20 (or beyond) without buying a few packs, but getting through the quests isn't too painful. AFAIK Khyber is still a pretty active/crowded server.