PDA

View Full Version : Artificer Art. :D

PookaWitch
08-04-2012, 08:56 PM
http://my.ddo.com/luadrilae/wp-content/blogs.dir/57340/files/my-gallery/tameere.jpg
Tameere Dragonwrite. LG Artificer with her Iron Defender 'Toy' and her mini steel golem WindUp.

I finally got around to drawing this! :D

Tameere Dragonwrite was a character of mine from the early 90s, a clockwork/tinkering obsessed steel dragon who lived in Waterdeep (along with the rest of her polymorphed steel dragon family).
She was always supposed to have a Victorian, weird west, clockwork look about her (heh, I was doing steampunk before it was cool. ;) ). She makes a perfect artificer.

BTW, I love playing an artificer! She's probably my most fun-to-play character on DDO, which is interesting since she wasn't more then a background character note in my home D&D game. lol

Dawnsfire
08-04-2012, 09:11 PM
That is totally awesome. Very nice job!

PookaWitch
08-04-2012, 09:18 PM
That is totally awesome. Very nice job!

Thank you. ^_^ I've been really wanting to draw her for awhile now.

Cernunan
08-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Excellent. Very nice mix of steam punk with fantasy edge.

PookaWitch
08-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Excellent. Very nice mix of steam punk with fantasy edge.

^_^ Thanks. I've actually had this character around since 2nd ed, she was a background NPC of a steel dragon in Waterdeep who was interested in clockwork and invention... and a devout Gond worshipper. She's taken to steampunk and becoming an artificer like a fish to water. I had to give a more clockwork look to her golems though, it suited her more. ^_^