PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions regarding the new expansion

Mathermune
08-02-2012, 02:53 PM
I, having played for a bit in Everstar or whatever, saw all I needed to see.

My suggestion, is to TR, or start a new character. Then by the time you get them back up to 20 (in a few months if you go at my pace) Then the bountiful bugs, boorish bindings, laughable lottery loot, surreptitiously suspend stat, defective destinies, exhausted enhancements, lingering lag and fractured feats. All of those things might, just might, get fixed and have coalesced into some kind of playable game.

If not, well hey, at least there'll be another six or so cosmetic pets to drag around with you.

I should make this point very clear. Because you wouldn't know from my opening paragraph. I really like ddo and I really like the forgotten realms, I think the ideas and the quests are great. I like the mechanics of the new challenges if not YET MORE collectibles and the absurd random loot challenge turn-ins. I even like the changes to poison immunity! Ye Gods!

But if someone would kindly let me know when the expansion pack they released is finished I would be grateful.

Not complaining, abstaining.

Goregnash
08-02-2012, 03:23 PM
<-- The Dethtrip whine thread is that way. As previously mentioned, the bugs are known and being worked. Consider it a sneak peak beta and be happy.

Mathermune
08-02-2012, 03:50 PM
<-- The Dethtrip whine thread is that way. As previously mentioned, the bugs are known and being worked. Consider it a sneak peak beta and be happy.

I am happy :)

See?

I'll be happier when it's working though chumley. I didn't pay 80 Washington's faces for a sneak peek at a beta. I paid for a finished product. So until that time, I simply offer a suggestion as a way to pass the time until it is complete.

Specifically, ignoring it until it is finished.