PDA

View Full Version : Guilds and Alts

Brendae
07-28-2012, 04:17 AM
I started the game a week or two back with a 28 point build. I founded a guild with that character as well. Now I've decided to stick around DDO and I've brought 32 point character builds. I've just rolled a new 32 point character which will be my primary character in the future. I'd like to know if there is any easy way to make my new primary character the head of the guild? Also, is it possible to add a new character of mine as an officer? I have bought a shared bank if that is a factor that affects any responses.

Also, an entirely unrelated question. I've purchased a few low level adventure packs. I assume these are account based and not character based?

Thanks for any responses.

Jsbeer
07-28-2012, 04:45 AM
If your guild is level 5 or higher then you can send a guild invite by mail to the 32 point character. Once you accept the invite you can then log back on to the 28 point character and promote the 32 point character to successor (IMPORTANT), and then have the 28 point character leave the guild.

Also adventure packs are always account based so you will have them available for all characters and all servers you play on.

barfuss
07-28-2012, 07:00 AM
you can just promote whichever toon you want to be leader of the guild.
go to the social panel (press o), click on the guild tab. highlight your favorite toon and click on promote at the very bottom to make him officer. or make him successor to the leadership, then make your current unwanted leader resign. the successor toon will then be your new guild leader.
your old leader does not need to leave the guild afak, he just needs to resign.