PDA

View Full Version : Can we remove fear from double raindow please?

Celastelin
07-27-2012, 01:45 PM
I had it on, fear procced during an orange named fight. It was pretty intense at the time and what happened was he ran away and rubber banded back to full health. Party not impressed. Thanks in advance.

countfitz
07-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol.

Rian
07-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Honestly, I like all the randomness, you have just as much of a chance to webline trip, or hit him with the banishing prismatic ray, or blue, among other things.

What's more annoying is actually healing the enemies if you use rain of arrows or double rainbow. Yes, there's a chance to HEAL them, which is far more annoying to me.

danotmano1998
07-27-2012, 02:09 PM
I had it on, fear procced during an orange named fight. It was pretty intense at the time and what happened was he ran away and rubber banded back to full health. Party not impressed. Thanks in advance.

D'oh!

I hate when that happens. The rubberbanding back to full health thing sucks sometimes. This is probably why people don't use fear all that much. In some cases, it's actually detrimental.

Celastelin
07-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Here is something else: It procs a perpetual cold effect. I had this on a training dummy and it pretty much bugged it out. The only solution was to replace the training dummy with another crew and replace it again with the dummy. It was kinda neat seeing the "Hours of Practice" timer reset even off the airship, but I doubt my guildies would be too impressed with me if I didn't fix it :P