PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Packs, Free Tokens, and XP Nerf

qoolboxer
07-26-2012, 11:49 PM
I can see that giving out free tokens + good xp/min in the challenges = bad for turbine.

But nerfing xp so drastically = bad for players who have bought the challenge packs.

Suggest you maintain the xp nerf, but give +100% boost for those who run the challenges without using the free tokens.

If enter challenge using token = bad xp.

If enter challenge without using token = good xp.

That makes everyone happy I think.

Likewise, please +100% ingredients to those who enter without tokens too.

V_mad_jester_V
07-28-2012, 05:32 AM
I can see that giving out free tokens + good xp/min in the challenges = bad for turbine.

But nerfing xp so drastically = bad for players who have bought the challenge packs.

Suggest you maintain the xp nerf, but give +100% boost for those who run the challenges without using the free tokens.

If enter challenge using token = bad xp.

If enter challenge without using token = good xp.

That makes everyone happy I think.

Likewise, please +100% ingredients to those who enter without tokens too.

I cant see this working cuz in evening star those tokens can be used to open crates which provides buffs to support the challenger. I would not personally like to see this take into effect cuz i do like the extra perks using my token in the challenge for supply crates

also last update states that challenge xp has been made appropriate per time spent in them. I can understand not giving oodles of xp (cuz then nothing but challenges will be ran) before the xp nerf defenseless was giving out 10k per every 5 mins. Thats better than the majority of the quest in the game.

/not signed.