PDA

View Full Version : Social Panel Bugs

msdesign
07-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Have anyone else noticed these?

The Social panel is more bugged than ever after U14, hence this topic with a feew suggestions for improvement. Feel free to add your comments on bugs here.

1. I can't click the option Hide Content I don't Own. It clicks the Hide public instead. I mentioned this somewhere else in the forum, but I'm unaware of devs attention on that matter.

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/nemezis/varios/ddo/lfm_bug.jpg

2. Some public LFM's can't be clicked. I click on them, I can see players inside, some others can join (maybe with an invite, I don't know), because I can see new players being added while I'm at it, but my double clicks do nothing. This is before or after timer expires, seems independent on that.

3. There is a peculiar quest marked as P2P, Hiding in Plain Sight, but its F2P. So, new players and even some experienced ones may thing its P2P and F2P players avoid that quest when they could really go in. Unless you want to make it really paid content, I suggest you change that so the quest doesn't have the "Buy Now" add on top of classes selection.

4. On the Guild panel, the guild current renown progress bar is going beyond its limits. See screenshot.

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/nemezis/varios/ddo/guild_bug.jpg

5. Still on Guild panel, players higher than 20 have their Epic levels marked with a blank grey squared icon. I don't know if that is WAI, but it seems somewhat weird. Maybe some kind of icon would be better?

Lastly, and not as a bug, we see parties all the time for regular quests marked with a limit of 6 players. Maybe it could be improved, because I see lots of full 6 player parties with LFM still active. Maybe party leaders don't know the party limit for regular quests is 6 players? Maybe the party has an auto-off when reach max player limit, but the party leader makes LFM active again? In that case, its player fault, but I don't know if this happens so often, as I see way more full and active LFMs now, than before U14, and hence, only after the recent UI changes.

Phemt81
07-08-2012, 10:12 AM
3. There is a peculiar quest marked as P2P, Hiding in Plain Sight, but its F2P. So, new players and even some experienced ones may thing its P2P and F2P players avoid that quest when they could really go in. Unless you want to make it really paid content, I suggest you change that so the quest doesn't have the "Buy Now" add on top of classes selection.

Bugged since ddo was born.

+1 for the bug report!! ;)

P.s. did you use the appropriate form to report these?

msdesign
07-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Bugged since ddo was born.

+1 for the bug report!! ;)

P.s. did you use the appropriate form to report these?

Thank you!

I will when I have more time here, to check if these issues have already been noticed, in release notes or somewhere else. There are a few more I can think off, but these catch my attention for now.