PDA

View Full Version : Passive destiny levels

akiraproject24
06-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Do the passive destiny level abilities get auto included in your active destiny? I currently finished magister and made draconic active to level it. When I look at my magister (inactive atm) in its menu of abilities it has the level 0 passive draconic destiny included. So when I finally swap back to magister it will have the passive draconics included?

Zyerz
06-29-2012, 09:36 PM
If you add it to your twist of fate, and is accordant to the level, then yes, you can keep passive and active abilities from another ED.

Matuse
06-30-2012, 05:50 AM
Do the passive destiny level abilities get auto included in your active destiny? I currently finished magister and made draconic active to level it. When I look at my magister (inactive atm) in its menu of abilities it has the level 0 passive draconic destiny included. So when I finally swap back to magister it will have the passive draconics included?

The panel at the top right of the ED window shows all of the abilities that are currently active, regardless of which destiny you are viewing. If it is showing Magister AND Draconic abilities without any twisting involved, then that would be a display bug.

akiraproject24
06-30-2012, 09:06 AM
The panel at the top right of the ED window shows all of the abilities that are currently active, regardless of which destiny you are viewing. If it is showing Magister AND Draconic abilities without any twisting involved, then that would be a display bug.

Thanks...that makes sense looking at it.