PDA

View Full Version : Please move the portals back, or move the chests away from the portals (Tor)

AMDarkwolf
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
White room is fine, but blue and black, I have no idea how many possible scales I've lost due to trying to click the chest, and SOMEHOW having the portal get 'clicked'.

Today was the worse example being that I was standing up next to the madstone rod(Blue room), aimed and clicked chest(with chest in focus orb) and poof, sucked into portal.

Please just move the chests into the hall between fight room and treasure room, or move the portals AWAY from the loot/shrines/etc.(Or make them less needy for your clicks lol, seems they are the priority 'clickable' no matter what u got in orb)

(Meh who am I kidding, this won't make them oodles and oodles of easy money, it'll get ignored, as usual.)

cedad
06-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Just open the chest with the keyboard.
Should be A or Q to select into focus and E to open unless you changed you keyboard configuration.
That's a lesson I learned in butcher's "damn rope" path.

MsEricka
06-25-2012, 03:04 AM
It's not hard to target the proper item, and takes a tenth of a second to it.

stoerm
06-25-2012, 04:48 AM
/signed

It's poor design when a misclick results in a loss of loot.

It's not hard to target the proper item, and takes a tenth of a second to it.

"It's not hard to press CTRL-S every minute, so having your computer crash randomly is not a problem"

I've also misclicked on a portal, and although I'm now extra careful it's obviously a design problem causing issues for many users and therefore needs a fix.

Dagolar
06-25-2012, 06:09 AM
I've also misclicked on a portal, and although I'm now extra careful it's obviously a design problem causing issues for many users and therefore needs a fix.

I misclicked the one time.
Ever since, I've always made sure to loot the chest before the gold, and to do so by first targeting the chest.

As you say, it's nonetheless a design flaw.

lorenpechtel
06-30-2012, 11:27 PM
/signed. I've exited by accident twice, I was never aware of clicking anywhere near the portal but suddenly I was outside.